UK Holiday Planning & Days Out For UK Holiday planning and experiences

Old 29 Aug 21, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Dorchester Dorset pubs?

Can anyone recommend a few places to eat near durdle door, Dorchester area or Bournemouth, they need to be dog friendly. We are steak or chicken and chips type people so nothing too posh, should I book tables or will we just be able to walk in and eat? Where should we visit with the dog? any ideas? Going for a couple of nights next Sunday. Thanks x
Old 29 Aug 21, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Can anyone recommend a few places to eat near durdle door, Dorchester area or Bournemouth, they need to be dog friendly. We are steak or chicken and chips type people so nothing too posh, should I book tables or will we just be able to walk in and eat? Where should we visit with the dog? any ideas? Going for a couple of nights next Sunday. Thanks x
lulworth/visit/food-drink/boat-shed-cafe/

Here is dog friendly at Lulworth Cove next to Durdle Door. We had delicious food there last year.
Old 29 Aug 21, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by greekgranny View Post
lulworth/visit/food-drink/boat-shed-cafe/

Here is dog friendly at Lulworth Cove next to Durdle Door. We had delicious food there last year.
Thank you x
Old 29 Aug 21, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Greek granny can you just walk in? I would love lunch here because I love seafood x
Old 29 Aug 21, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

Greek granny can you just walk in? I would love lunch here because I love seafood x
We just walked in. It does say no booking required but there is a phone number on the link should you want to check before you go. You will enjoy it, the food is very good.
Old 29 Aug 21, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

Thank you x
We saw that place when we did the walk from lullworth cove to durdle door - it was very busy when we went but we did go in school holidays. Such a lovely place around that area and we will definitely be returning.
Old 29 Aug 21, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Perthite
Very Serious Dibber

The Smugglers Inn does really good pub food in a nice setting, by the sea at Osmington Mills, between Dorchester and Weymouth. Big beer garden for eating outside if the weather is ok.
Perthite is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 21, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
luvorlando12
Excited about Disney

Hi Sandra

First of all welcome to my neck of the woods it’s beautiful here! The black dog in Broadmayne are dog friendly and the food is superb and the sort you are looking for! Dogs are also welcome in the garden. The new inn west Knighton is also fabulous food run by the same owners as the black dog different chefs. Both welcome dogs outside! Some beautiful walks around here as well if that is your thing. Both of these places are in the village I live in.

Amanda
luvorlando12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List