Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 8 Sep 21, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Originally Posted by Ben1993 View Post
You deffinitely don't "need" 7 nights but with so much to do in the Paris region like you said, you could have a very leisurely week I think
That’s true, although for Paris trips we tend to stay in Paris itself and walk everywhere. I wouldn’t want to be on the commuter train every day. We tend to stay in an Ibis or Campanile in Paris - safe, clean and reasonably priced (for Paris!)

Alternatively you could do a split stay, and for the Paris leg you could stay in Val d’Europe much more cheaply than onsite. Somewhere like the Adagio, Ibis or Hipark in Val d’Europe puts you right by the RER station to get into Paris. You could still get to the parks with a 5 minute journey or even a walk (or in some cases the free shuttle). There’s a huge supermarket there too and many of the hotels have self-catering facilities.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 21, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LLamb View Post
Ooh fab, I know I just want to go!
We had Newport Bay booked for this Feb with dining plan and everything, obvs that didn’t happen.
This is just hotel and tickets, but way cheaper and I think it will probably work out better not having the plan.
We will definitely do Remy’s but probably quick service for the rest. Not sure my kids will be up for long sit down meals in the evening anyway.
We’ve only booked hotel and tickets so far. Only paid £720 ish for 3 nights so didn’t think that was bad. My husband and DS love Ratatouille so think Remy’s is a must. But will probably also stick to quick service. Too many rides to ride - no time for eating! 😅
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 21, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
We’ve only booked hotel and tickets so far. Only paid £720 ish for 3 nights so didn’t think that was bad. My husband and DS love Ratatouille so think Remy’s is a must. But will probably also stick to quick service. Too many rides to ride - no time for eating! 😅
Ha ha exactly.
Yes same here just the hotel and tickets booked so far. We got four night at SL 2a2c for £920.

Keep hovering over flights with Air France but can’t bring myself to book yet, although you can get a refund on them so might just book.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 06:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Ha ha exactly.
Yes same here just the hotel and tickets booked so far. We got four night at SL 2a2c for £920.

Keep hovering over flights with Air France but can’t bring myself to book yet, although you can get a refund on them so might just book.
If you see a price you like, I’d book it. 👍🏻

We’re hoping to travel by eurotunnel. DS12 hates flying and was really excited to learn that we could go by train/car so that’s what we’re hoping to do.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Thanks for the recommendation of booking.com I have just booked 2 nights on the Eurostar for me & DS Saturday 28th-Monday 30th May. It seems they don't go up to May yet, so will keep a look out. We won't be doing more than one park day, so this may work better for us. Presently, DLP are working out cheaper taking into account the add on of park tickets. I'll probably get a 1 day 2 park ticket from Picniq if I can get a good deal on an onsite somewhere.
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
We have booked SL for Feb half term, it was cheapest one and tbh I would of picked this over Newport bay anyway as it’s closer to walk.
There is a shortcut from NPB that makes it quicker to walk than SL. Not by much though - probably only 5 minutes or so.
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List