Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Sep 21, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Well done you! Get that holiday booked, it will give you something to focus on and what a reward at the end of it all. Also think of all those new holiday clothes you will need to buy.
Keep up the good work ❤
Old 14 Sep 21, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Well done on your weight loss. You seem to be following a sensible plan which is working for you, the exercise will definitely help too.

Iím around 3 stone overweight and Iím rubbish at dieting and hate exercise and ache every time I attempt it. I really admire you for achieving so much already. You may have some set backs along the way, but donít feel bad about those, just put it down to a bad day/ week and start again. Youíve already lost 1.5stone, thatís incredible.

Lots of time for you to reach a comfortable weight before your next Florida trip too so that gives you a realistic time scale to aim for. Well done and Iím looking forward to following your progress xx
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 21, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Well done on your success so far and best of luck with the journey ahead
dismamx2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 21, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
Elite Premium VIP Dibber

Fantastic effort so far.

With your positive and determined mindset I'm sure you'll do it.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 21, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Well done , you are always so positive despite your challenges. Keep up the good work.
Old 14 Sep 21, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
grumpybri
VIP Dibber

Keep the good work going and you will get fitter and healthier.
Old 14 Sep 21, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

This is great. Ive lost 12kg since December and want to lose about another 20kg but dont think i will. I have however did my first run this evening since doing the GNR in 2019 and having covid and pneumonia last year. It was a short distance but major for me. I think my weight loss has really helped ( training for the GNR i lost 4 measley pounds in 9 months). I just changed my eating habits.
Keep strong and you will get there.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
hexagon
VIP Dibber

hexagon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Just got done with aqua aerobics, burned 720 ish calories, woo. And I had lunch before I came so no pigging out in the club room lol.
hexagon is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Keep going you got this.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Apprentice Imagineer

You have done amazingly so far, well done.

Iím really looking forward to your updates. I think what you are doing is really inspirational and I am very envious of your sheer will power.
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List