Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Oct 20, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
VickieMH
VIP Dibber

I’m a bit confused (which isn’t difficult) just booked a trip to Orlando for September 21 (off site this time) I hope the borders will open by then. I will need to link MDE to the tickets. Do I need to book park reservations now? How do we know we will need a reservation then or do we wait?
Old 17 Jun 21, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Robblps
Very Serious Dibber

I've just tried to use this. Its a nightmare. Booked the first day in Epcot, no problems. Cant book any other days as it says our tickets are not valid. Even though they come up as 14 day tickets. Its doing my head in now !
Robblps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
TICH1952
slightly serious Dibber

I'm getting so fed up now with trying to reserve my days. It is allowing me to reserve days but not my partner and yes he is on the booking. Phoned Disney yet again and went with the call back and yes you guessed it nothing back, I would think that 12 hours would be long enough for a call back!
TICH1952 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List