Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 6 Apr 21, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
lindasarahlou
slightly serious Dibber

Costco are showing out of stock online but might be worth checking your local store, ours had stock on Thursday, obviously might have gone since then. If not hobby craft are showing at £299 for the maker, no extras with that though.
90 Orlando/Clearwater; 92 Orlando/Daytona,Ft Laud, Keys, Everglades, Naples/Clearwater 95 Cedar Point, Niagara, Orlando 02 (now with kids!) DLP Santa Fe 04 Lindfields 07 Doral Woods/Daytona 500; 07 Sanctuary Westhaven; 10 Calabay Parc; 13 Highlands Reserve 15 DC, Smokies Coasters Cumbrian Lakes 16 Toronto Cedar Point Niagara + coasters 17 Highlands Reserve 18 NY 18 Vegas & Canyons 19 West Stonebridge 23 California Coasters
lindasarahlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Imagineer

I can’t get to Costco until
Monday as we are in wales so our borders are closed but I’ll be straight in the car come Monday straight to Chester!
Old 8 Apr 21, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
They definitely had them in Costco Haydock yesterday as they were next to the printer I was picking up for a friend
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Imagineer

I’ve just ordered the ultimate cricut maker one! Rose colour
Ordered it from John Lewis online for the incredible price of £219!
Old 10 Apr 21, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

I have a Sillhoutte Cameo which is very similar to the circuit.
I absolutely love it 😊
lfc_sarah is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lindasarahlou
slightly serious Dibber

I saw someone on one of the fb pages had ordered one at that price, but by the time I noticed it, apparently JL were saying it was a mistake! Fingers crossed they seem to be honouring those that purchased at that price! Fantastic price! Well done
90 Orlando/Clearwater; 92 Orlando/Daytona,Ft Laud, Keys, Everglades, Naples/Clearwater 95 Cedar Point, Niagara, Orlando 02 (now with kids!) DLP Santa Fe 04 Lindfields 07 Doral Woods/Daytona 500; 07 Sanctuary Westhaven; 10 Calabay Parc; 13 Highlands Reserve 15 DC, Smokies Coasters Cumbrian Lakes 16 Toronto Cedar Point Niagara + coasters 17 Highlands Reserve 18 NY 18 Vegas & Canyons 19 West Stonebridge 23 California Coasters
lindasarahlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lindasarahlou View Post
I saw someone on one of the fb pages had ordered one at that price, but by the time I noticed it, apparently JL were saying it was a mistake! Fingers crossed they seem to be honouring those that purchased at that price! Fantastic price! Well done
I did a live chat and they said my order was being processed so that’s good news!
Can’t wait to get it
Next question will be what accessories do I need to buy?
Old 11 Apr 21, 06:44 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
I have the original cricut. I have had it at least 10 (more!) years and it’s still going strong. Mine uses cartridges or you can link it to a pc software program to cut other things.

I’ve cut both vinyl for t-shirts, and card stock for scrapbooking.

One of my favourite things I did was making autograph books for the girls by cutting out 20-30 Mickey heads each and then putting a book ring though them. They got loads of great comments from characters.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 21, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
I have the Cricut rose gold.. I absolutely love mine. As well as personalised tee's for family members, I have just made a custom Harry Potter pair of PJ's for my DD's birthday and she thought they were shop made!
Michelle is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 21, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Imagineer

My rose cricut arrived yesterday!
But I haven’t opened it yet as we are now away in the caravan until Thursday!
It doesn’t come with a bundle so what things will I need to buy?