Notices
Food, Wine, Cooking & Eating Discussion on all things food related. Sharing recipes and giving tips and tricks to great food.

Old 1 Jun 21, 06:51 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Do I have to choose one?! 🤣

I have so many that I love.
Crème Brûlée, sticky toffee pudding, Cherry crumble, ice cream sundaes from our local ice cream shop. Churros... and on and on 😋
We don't always get dessert at home but on holiday it's every night (and then I wonder why I put on so much weight) 🤣
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 21, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Pottermouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Tiramisu, any cheesecake with lashings of cream or anything ‘chocolately’

Wynnfield Inn Sept 00, Spring Hill Suites LBV Oct 07, POR Aug 08 & Aug 09, Sandy Ridge Villa Oct 10, Sheraton Park Anaheim 11, Scottsdale 12, Las Vegas Jun 13, Scottsdale 14, Dallas 15, OKW 16, Cuba 17, Cuba 18, Beach Club 19 & Kraków Nov 19.
Pottermouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 21, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Spotted dick and custard.
Apple or rhubarb crumble with custard.
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 21, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Mega flyer do you mean toasted oatmeal raspberries and liquor laced cream layered
Can’t spell the Scottish name but it’s DH favorite after key lime pie that I serve with very very dark chocolate curls really brings the flavour of the key limes out
My Grannie called it Mealie pudding - from the butchers

johndavidsons/the-bu...udding-skirlie
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 21, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
There are some heavenly British-grown raspberries and strawberries at the moment. A pavlova sounds just the thing. Funnily enough, this morning I came across a recipe card for chocolate pavlovas that really tempted me, but, then, the purist in me wonders if I'd miss the original!

I also love caramel and banana together -- a bread and butter pudding or a cheesecake. Ooh, or maybe just baked bananas (with a little sugar for the caramel) and a good vanilla ice cream.

GREAT THREAD!
I got some British rasps and strawberries from M&S - the raps were small but so very sweet and adorable
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 21, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
CG1
Excited about Disney

Mine is apple pie and custard. I am also partial to rhubarb pie, and also cherry pie. I have a really sweet tooth and love chocolate but sometimes the simple things are the best.
CG1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 21, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Do I have to pick a favourite? Can I not just say all of them!
Ok, so if pushed I would have to say apple pie and custard is my go to pudding when it’s on the menu..
Old 1 Jun 21, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Alices Aunt
Imagineer

Apple crumble and custard, Eve’s pudding, citrus tart or strawberry triffle are may favourites.
Alices Aunt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 21, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
7beebee
Proud to wear my Ears

It’s cheesecake for me, especially if it’s a s’mores one from the Cheesecake Factory!
7beebee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 21, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Treacle tart or chocolate fudge cake, if in the US I try to eat as much Key Lime pie as possible!
emmabanana is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List