Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 7 Aug 21, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile Who’s moving house?

Hi
Is anyone else in the process of moving house?
How’s it all going?
We are in the waiting for the searches to be returned to solicitors stage
And for the buyer of our homes valued to come out (that’s if it’s one in person who knows these days)

Apparently then enquiries can be raised I’m not really sure what they could be our house is just six years old and still in the warranty

How’s everyone else
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 21, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

We are in the process of moving, sold ours and had out offer accepted on the new place just over 6 months ago! It's certainly not been a quick thing for us 😔
The house we're selling is an 8year old new build, it's felt like an endless amount of enquiries to be honest. Is yours leasehold? That seems to make more paperwork.

Hope everything goes well for you
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 21, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
caro
Excited about Disney

We reserved a new build, off plan (although it is built and kitchen installed) at the beginning of July. It is meant to be ready by December, but I noticed yesterday that they are advertising the remaining plots as January...So far everything seems to be going at a snails pace. Finally got draft contracts through yesterday but the mortgage company still hasn't done a valuation so we are still awaiting the mortgage offer. All very stressful.
caro is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 21, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
We are about to start the process but everything I’m hearing at the moment is making me nervous. We have moved a few times so I don’t know why but it seems more difficult this time around.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 21, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Im in process of buying! No chain should have been simple. Was meant to complete friday gone but sellers solicitor wasnt ready till 4.45, too late our funds were sent back at an expensive of £50 🤬🤬 never have I been so stressed in my life
Donz1979 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 21, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
Im in process of buying! No chain should have been simple. Was meant to complete friday gone but sellers solicitor wasnt ready till 4.45, too late our funds were sent back at an expensive of £50 🤬🤬 never have I been so stressed in my life
They should have been able to keep the funds if Friday pm was just going to be Monday morning, they shouldn’t have sent them back?
Bear in mind that they will need to request them again, and it can take longer the second time with due diligence.
I would be fuming. Sorry it has been so stressful
Old 7 Aug 21, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
They should have been able to keep the funds if Friday pm was just going to be Monday morning, they shouldn’t have sent them back?
Bear in mind that they will need to request them again, and it can take longer the second time with due diligence.
I would be fuming. Sorry it has been so stressful
I asked that but she said cant as received them Thursday in preparation for Friday, 🤬🤬
Donz1979 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 21, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Delays and complications do seem to very common at the moment. We should have exchanged 6 weeks ago now. Incredibly fed up
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 21, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
jasminedivas
Apprentice Imagineer

jasminedivas's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I’m sorting out my mums house sale and it’s been one problem after another. We are currently waiting for the Land Registry office for something at the start of the chain. Why does everything have to take so long?
Hopefully the property she is buying will be empty soon as the tenants should be moving out, so at least it may tie in now with hers selling.
Just wish it wasn’t so stressful.

Comfort Inn LBV 1999, All Star movies 2003/4/6. Villas 2007/8/9/10/12. Wash DC NYE 2012, NY and LV 14. Orlando, NYC & IAD 15, Orlando & beach 16,17. NY & IAD 2019. West coast 2022 planned.
jasminedivas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 21, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
We are in the process of moving, sold ours and had out offer accepted on the new place just over 6 months ago! It's certainly not been a quick thing for us 😔
The house we're selling is an 8year old new build, it's felt like an endless amount of enquiries to be honest. Is yours leasehold? That seems to make more paperwork.

Hope everything goes well for you
Ours is freehold
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List