cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Uk trip 2 day 4 BLACKPOOL

I was awake at 2 but just went on I pad and just read Maria woke at 6 we talked and decided that we go out and see if we could pay extra on our cheap day returns to upgrade to a normal return so to speak which we did we had to change at Preston which we did arrived at around 9:45 partner said post cards to send back so spent about 45 minutes trying to find some we did in the end our tower slot was 11am so we where there at 10:50 went though done the 4 d thing all I can say it’s no Mickey philharmagic we went up the tower over all there about a hour nice view we came down and back on the mile about 12 we had a wander very warm which was nice then went though town had fish and chips. Maria said she was tied so I said we head back I could have walked up to the funfair but never mind Maria always comes first. We caught the train back we walked though part of Liverpool as Maria wanted to post the cards from Blackpool she looked nacked :d but never mind popped in a shop to get snacks then headed back to the room.
I was thinking of going out but on second thoughts I stay in and catch up on a few things

Tomorrow with luck a few be doing a few things in Liverpool cabin club and a few museums

Will add a few more with better WiFi

Edited at 05:48 PM.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 21, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
I was awake at 2 but just went on I pad and just read Maria woke at 6 we talked and decided that we go out and see if we could pay extra on our cheap day returns to upgrade to a normal return so to speak which we did we had to change at Preston which we did arrived at around 9:45 partner said post cards to send back so spent about 45 minutes trying to find some we did in the end our tower slot was 11am so we where there at 10:50 went though done the 4 d thing all I can say it’s no Mickey philharmagic we went up the tower over all there about a hour nice view we came down and back on the mile about 12 we had a wander very warm which was nice then went though town had fish and chips. Maria said she was tied so I said we head back I could have walked up to the funfair but never mind Maria always comes first. We caught the train back we walked though part of Liverpool as Maria wanted to post the cards from Blackpool she looked nacked :d but never mind popped in a shop to get snacks then headed back to the room.
I was thinking of going out but on second thoughts I stay in and catch up on a few things

Tomorrow with luck a few be doing a few things in Liverpool cabin club and a few museums

Will post pics when I can up load them 😆
Have fun both of you 🤗
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 21, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Dollymixture
Excited about Disney

Amazing views! We did Blackpool recently but did the pleasure beach for the kids - I will have to go back and do the tower i think
Dollymixture is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 21, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Dollymixture View Post
Amazing views! We did Blackpool recently but did the pleasure beach for the kids - I will have to go back and do the tower i think
Yes well worth it and don’t forget the 4 d show before I will post more pictures when I get better Wi-fi
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 21, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Here a few more from Blackpool

Old 9 Aug 21, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

Great pictures from up the tower
Old 9 Aug 21, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by P&S View Post
Great pictures from up the tower
Thank you