Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 26 Aug 21, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJoBell
VIP Dibber

JoJoBell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Booking with On The Beach or Easyjet holidays

As far as I can see they are ATOL but not ABTA protected

Looking to go to Malta in November and havent booked a package holiday for years

Should I avoid either of them ?

06 FAIRFIELD INN, ASMo 07 POP 08 POP, AKL, HRH, BWV
09 Easter SSR, NAPLES, OKW 09 Christmas
BCV, AKL
10 AKL, Country Inn, BCV 11 Disneyland CA, Las Vegas, San Diego
Christmas 11 Las Vegas 12 SSR 13 Emerald Island 14 AKL, Fairfield Inn,RPR, VWL 15 Emerald Island, Vero Beach April 16 DLP Nov 16 POFQ, AKL April 17 BWV Nov 17 AKL, BLT, Vero Beach 18 DLP 18 Savannah, Daytona Beach 19 AKL BWV
22 AKL 22 Rosen Plaza, RPR
JoJoBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 21, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

I would book with EasyJet holidays. I donít think on the beach have been great for refunds.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 21, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
We used on the beach years ago. They booked us easyJet flights and a hotel but I donít think it was a proper package holiday. I seem to think they were all seperate Bookings.

It was all fine though. We had a good holiday and the hotel was very nice for what we paid for it.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 21, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Being a bit Goofy

take a look on TripAdvisor for onthebeach, there are some stinkers of experiences. If it all goes well they are fine. Of you need a refund make sure you use a credit card...

I think holiday broker sounds better. I would go easyet holidays.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 21, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

We returned today from Menorca with EasyJet Holidays and we had a big issue with our return taxi transfer booked through them. It didn't arrive at the hotel and it was only by chance that I remembered the name of the ground agent they used from our arrival last week. That enabled me to get it sorted through the hotel reception, when I tried calling EasyJet Holidays I just sat on hold for ages and never got to speak to anyone.

I suspect we were probably unlucky and it's a rare occurrence, but it's worth knowing that they're not easy to get hold of if you need them while away (and I'd take note of any local companies they're working with in case you end up in our position!)
RachaelC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 21, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
From the stories I have heard from colleagues I wouldnít touch OnThebeach ( or loveholidays). I have found EasyJet to be very good and would use again.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 12:37 AM  
Link to this Post
keeley78
Imagineer

keeley78's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Easyjet holidays are both Atol & Abta they now do full package holidays the same as the likes of Tui
I wouldn't touch On The Beach with someone else's money

Rosen inn @ pointe May 2010, Rosen inn @ pointe & got married May 2011, Clarion inn LBV May 2012, Rosen international, RPR & Hilton Clearwater July/aug 2013
New York July 2016
Rosen @ pointe, Cabana Bay & All star sports Oct/ Nov 2018
keeley78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJoBell
VIP Dibber

JoJoBell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Thank you everyone for your replies

We have booked with Easyjet holidays, saving nearly £400 compared with TUI who actually use the same Easyjet flights !

06 FAIRFIELD INN, ASMo 07 POP 08 POP, AKL, HRH, BWV
09 Easter SSR, NAPLES, OKW 09 Christmas
BCV, AKL
10 AKL, Country Inn, BCV 11 Disneyland CA, Las Vegas, San Diego
Christmas 11 Las Vegas 12 SSR 13 Emerald Island 14 AKL, Fairfield Inn,RPR, VWL 15 Emerald Island, Vero Beach April 16 DLP Nov 16 POFQ, AKL April 17 BWV Nov 17 AKL, BLT, Vero Beach 18 DLP 18 Savannah, Daytona Beach 19 AKL BWV
22 AKL 22 Rosen Plaza, RPR
JoJoBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List