Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 29 Aug 21, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TigerMom View Post
Cat food. It is always cheaper and as our cat eats 7 or 8 pouches a day we buy a lot of cat food. Dishwasher tablets when they are on offer and huge bottles of Ariel colour. There are sometimes bargains to be had on electrical goods but you have to watch out for them. Oh and the Kirkland version of Uggs which are much cheaper but last longer.
Holy moly! 7/8 pouches A DAY? is he a tiger or something?!
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetA
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

We have been Costco members for over 20 years, we buy Chicken, Mince, Casserole Beef, and split the pack's and freeze, the quality is very good,Kirkland toilet rolls and kitchen rolls, ( usually when they are on promotion ) Sketchers shoes are good value. Over the years we have purchased many electrical items and been happy with the all. The Customer Service is really good, do I save money ? not sure. About every 4 weeks they run promotions and you can save on certain items
JanetA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Dishwasher tablets -Kirkland as they don't leave a film or smell on the dishes
Toilet Rolls
Kitchen roll - last ages especially as I cut them in half
Meat - Which is split down,vac pack and freeze
Redex for our diesel cars
Vitamins
Lots of whatever is on offer !
Bon Maman large jams , much cheaper than the supermarkets
Large jar of Skippy peanut butter

We go about three times a year and stock up as we have sectioned off a massive stock area in my garage for non perishables , tins etc all stored on Costco metal shelving which holds a tonne of stuff.
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

I have an executive trade account. Plus I get a card for my sister, so my membership is around £80 a year. However I’ve just got £68 back in cashback so will only cost me around £12.

We get toilet rolls and kitchen rolls but only buy them when they are on offer.
Dishwasher tablets and washing pods.
The burgers are lovely and generally all the meat is good quality if not cheaper than outside. The quesadillas from the deli part, Danish pastries, cookies, lemon cake, actually most things from the bakery.
Petrol is definitely cheaper too.

My husband has just got a razor that was on offer, that was £30 cheaper than anywhere I could find so the membership has already paid for itself.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

The party food is lovely, especially the wraps.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

I buy meat when they are on offer, portion & freeze.

Things like TVs come with 5 year warrenties.

Staples here are hot chocolate, naan bread, ordinary bread, cans of pop, lurpak, water melon, toilet rolls. Again I wait for promotions on things like toilet roll before I buy. Fabric condioner.
Old 29 Aug 21, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

Cat food, dog food and diesel make the savngs for us.I bought a gilet last week whick is just as nice as a Joules one that I have and was 1/3 of the full price of the Joules one. we have had electricals, we always check there first and compare online. Their returns policy is great. I picked up a pair of Columbia walking shoes on a previous visit for about £25.00.
Party food is good as is the meat, they often have USDA meat along side the British so if this bothers you then watch out for it.
Old 29 Aug 21, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
paw
Imagineer

We have been members for over 20 years. I buy all my meat there, split it and vacuum pack it. Toilet roll, kitchen roll, laundry detergent (giant boxes last me over a year), Lego special offers, Christmas stuff, Sketchers shoes and general clothes. We like to go about every six weeks so DH can fill his car. - we don’t use a lot of fuel, now he’s retired. We went on Thursday to buy a laptop but it wasn’t in. Ordered it Thursday online and it arrived this morning. Have to phone customer services on Tuesday because it was reduced by £130 this morning and they will credit that if it is reduced within 30 days if purchased online.
paw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerMom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
Holy moly! 7/8 pouches A DAY? is he a tiger or something?!
Lol, No, just 8.8kg of Maine Coon.
TigerMom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 21, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TigerMom View Post
Lol, No, just 8.8kg of Maine Coon.
Pretty close then!😅 Love Maine coons
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List