Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 3 Sep 21, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
clairenutter
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
This will be an interesting option if the price is decent. Free breakfast and evening snacks will be good for those trying to save eating on-site but not wanting to travel to off-site restaurants. And fingers crossed the partner shuttle returns to normal schedule by the time it opens.
Having looked at the website it says it will be a Disney Springs Resort hotel which would make me very hopeful that it would include the shuttles that run to the Disney Parks. I so thought I had chosen my Disney Springs Resort hotel for my next trip (2023) but honestly this could be an option! Excited to see this open and see what people think! Although they would have to go some for it to be open at the end of this year I would have thought! But 🤞🏻

Claire x
California - Sheraton Disneyland 04
DLP - Hotel Cheyenne 05
clairenutter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 21, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by clairenutter View Post
Having looked at the website it says it will be a Disney Springs Resort hotel which would make me very hopeful that it would include the shuttles that run to the Disney Parks. I so thought I had chosen my Disney Springs Resort hotel for my next trip (2023) but honestly this could be an option! Excited to see this open and see what people think! Although they would have to go some for it to be open at the end of this year I would have thought! But 🤞🏻

Claire x
Yes, the BW hotel it is replacing was on the partner list so I expect it will be the same. Just waiting on the prices, I could be tempted away from my partner choice.

Although I'm still booked onsite too. I don't like locking in options until I have to.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 21, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
clairenutter
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Yes, the BW hotel it is replacing was on the partner list so I expect it will be the same. Just waiting on the prices, I could be tempted away from my partner choice.

Although I'm still booked onsite too. I don't like locking in options until I have to.
It is very promising. Will most definitely be keeping an eye in this one!
California - Sheraton Disneyland 04
DLP - Hotel Cheyenne 05
clairenutter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 21, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
sotagals
Imagineer

Mobile

Do we know if there are resort fees ?
sotagals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 21, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sotagals View Post
Do we know if there are resort fees ?
The Drury near Universal doesn't have resort fees. Free parking as well. Not that it's much indication as they may give us some Disney tax, but it's a good sign.

If it is an official partner hotel with no resort fees or parking, I'm expecting it to be VERY popular. Especially with Dibbers.

Edited at 03:37 PM.
Old 22 Dec 21, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
scouser
Imagineer

Just an update on this, reservations are now open for bookings made after october 27th 2022.
Old 22 Dec 21, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scouser View Post
Just an update on this, reservations are now open for bookings made after october 27th 2022.
Just tried a random mid-week date in November, $150 night plus resort fee and tax. Brings it up close to $200/night. Nearly double the Universal one on the same dates. That's disappointing.
Old 22 Dec 21, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
DonkeyCentreArf
Very Serious Dibber

Resort fees seem to be $22 per night which is lower than most although no details about what is included or what the parking charges will be.
1990 - Quality Inn International - iDrive / 1996 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 1997 - Dixie Landings / 1999 - All Star Sports / 2002 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 2003 - DLP / 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter / 2008 - Doubletree Universal / 2009 - Saratoga Springs / 2011 - Bonnet Creek Resort & Vero Beach / 2014 - Bonnet Creek Resort / Oct 2021 - Rescheduled / Feb 2022 - Rescheduled / Oct 2022 HRH & OKW
DonkeyCentreArf is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List