Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Sep 21, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
For my flights they are currently are £3100 roughly for 2 adults and 2 kids direct to LAX from Heathrow, 6 days car hire in LA, return from Tampa to Gatwick with BA. Hoping it stays like that when I book next week, the prices haven’t changed that much in the last 10 days. Got a rough idea of the internal flight but still a few weeks before I can book that.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 21, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
elm1410
VIP Dibber

That’s looks a great price! What are your dates?
elm1410 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 21, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
We are going August 7th to August 29th. Flights are available to book up until the 23rd so booking mine next week.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 21, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
elm1410
VIP Dibber

Will be interested to see what you book for, your dates are very similar, albeit I’m looking at 2024 🤣
elm1410 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 21, 03:00 AM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

I don’t know if I’m being dumb OP, but are you using the full 6 months and going to other places you haven’t mentioned, or just taking a month?

For what it’s worth, I agree with others and would head straight for the west coast. It’s a very manageable flight, especially with a comfortable airline - we particularly enjoy the top deck of the A380, which BA currently fly to LA. For me personally, a stop off would screw me up with times and jet lag.
Old 4 Sep 21, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
elm1410
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by skalexander View Post
I don’t know if I’m being dumb OP, but are you using the full 6 months and going to other places you haven’t mentioned, or just taking a month?

For what it’s worth, I agree with others and would head straight for the west coast. It’s a very manageable flight, especially with a comfortable airline - we particularly enjoy the top deck of the A380, which BA currently fly to LA. For me personally, a stop off would screw me up with times and jet lag.
Have 6 months and this trip would be the first month and then doing some other things. I just worry about the girls sitting through the longer flight but maybe when they’re a bit older it won’t be an issue. At least I’ve got time to work on it!
Old 4 Sep 21, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

Originally Posted by elm1410 View Post
Have 6 months and this trip would be the first month and then doing some other things. I just worry about the girls sitting through the longer flight but maybe when they’re a bit older it won’t be an issue. At least I’ve got time to work on it!
Amazing, would love to hear about some of your other plans. Maybe we can persuade you to do a trippie afterwards?