Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 8 Sep 21, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DUNXandWILL View Post
I'm feel like I'm not a prude but the idea of a pipe up my bum and the air etc that will have to come out at some point 🙈🙈🙈🙈

I've just had a couple of boiled eggs today but now I don't really feel like eating anymore... The anxiety has got to me... I'll make up for it after its all over! 😂 😂
You might have a bit of tummy ache due to gas the day after. But I would definitely get yourself a treat for when the gas has gone 👍🏻👍🏻
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 21, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DUNXandWILL
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Emmie2016 View Post
Oh my first I cried haha I was 18 and on my own. And I was really poorly and I had 6 medical students watching it 🤣. Now I'm in and out in 15 minutes. The prep is a necessary evil, but its not too bad. The prep is easier than it was!

I tend to eat a bit lighter before the prep, then there isn't much to get rid off 🤣. Its basically having a wee out of your bum 😂😂😂😂 tmi I know!
Aww bless you being only 18 and alone 🤗 💖

LOL... Now that made me laugh... Wee out my bum... At least I'm prepped for what's coming 🤯🙈😂

Thank you 😍

DUNXandWILL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 21, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
The prep is the absolute worst! I had sedation and I don’t remember a thing till it was nearly over when I watched them remove 2 polyps! Sedation is the way to go I promise!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 21, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

The prep reminded me of this scene from Harry Potter

Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 21, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DUNXandWILL
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
The prep is the absolute worst! I had sedation and I don’t remember a thing till it was nearly over when I watched them remove 2 polyps! Sedation is the way to go I promise!
I think you are 💯 right... The more I read... The more I'm convinced!

Thanks for your reply 😘 x

DUNXandWILL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 21, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DUNXandWILL
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Princess Alison View Post
The prep reminded me of this scene from Harry Potter

That made me 😁 😂 😂 😂... God help me tomorrow 🙏

Old 8 Sep 21, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DUNXandWILL View Post
That made me 😁 😂 😂 😂... God help me tomorrow 🙏
Good luck - you will be fine. Stay strong and brave ❤️
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 12:38 AM  
Link to this Post
animal 1970
Dibbing with Tink

watching this thread as I have to have one on Monday to check for the dredded c word I work at the hospital so the worst part for me is that I know half the team and they are all going to be looking at my bum and then I have to see them back at work after but everyone has told me to take sedation and don't move too far from the loo
animal 1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 06:41 AM  
Link to this Post
DUNXandWILL
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by animal 1970 View Post
watching this thread as I have to have one on Monday to check for the dredded c word I work at the hospital so the worst part for me is that I know half the team and they are all going to be looking at my bum and then I have to see them back at work after but everyone has told me to take sedation and don't move too far from the loo
Oh my word, I'm not sure what sounds more uncomfortable, the colonoscopy or indeed knowing half the staff 😳🙈

Good luck 🍀 for Monday 🙏 I'll be thinking of you and hopefully I'll be in here Friday night saying there's nothing to worry about, like everyone else 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

D x

Old 9 Sep 21, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
TyphoonTilly
Imagineer

TyphoonTilly's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’ve only had it done once but have had a couple of endoscopies and I can honestly say the colonoscopy is a breeze compared to the endoscopy 🤮! The prep isn’t nice (I had picolax) but was able to drink bovril which was nice. I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. Wishing you lots of luck - I’m absolutely sure you’ll be just fine 🥰
TyphoonTilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List