Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Sep 21, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Iíve had worse Fridays Bianca
No pool but on the terrace waiting for sunset

👐👐👐👐
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I've been to Greece (Rhodes) and Cyprus without any Covid issues
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by jdndt View Post
Croatia (and Austria) have put expiration dates on vaccines certificates so you might face more restrictions if you were vaccinated more than 270 days before you go - just something to bear in mind.
I saw this and typically mine will have just expired
Old 10 Sep 21, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
riversider2014
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
I saw this and typically mine will have just expired
Surely you just regenerate your certificate? Currently nhs app one only lasts 90 days anyway, doesnít mean your vaccination is invalid if itís greater than 270 days..

March 2015 - http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=865148
riversider2014 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
folkie
Loves sailing in the sun!

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 170
Mobile

Originally Posted by riversider2014 View Post
Surely you just regenerate your certificate? Currently nhs app one only lasts 90 days anyway, doesnít mean your vaccination is invalid if itís greater than 270 days..
I think it does mean that your vaccination expires - itís not the certificate Croatia and Austria are interested in, itís the actual vaccination date. Thereís evidence that the vaccinations become less effective over time so your actual second vaccination canít be over 270 days before travel to those countries.
So weíre going to need boosters to go there, which of course we canít get yet.
91 Brittany 92 Scotland 93 France 94 France 95 Dartmouth 96 Moved house 97 Terra Mare (Greece) 98 Swanage 99 Yedi Tepe (Turkey) 00 Canada/Tunisia 01 Ottawa, Antigua/Bitez 02 DLP/Cornwall 03 Antigua/Gower 04 Ottawa/Croatia/Vendee 05 BVI/Hurghada 06 Javelin (Turkey) 07 Perili (Turkey) 08 Orlando 09 Rosas 10 Orlando 11 Les Deux Alpes 12 Morocco 13 Brittany 14 Vassiliki 15 Orlando 16 DLP/New England/Ottawa 17 Ionian
folkie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Lanzarote. Had a fab 10 days there and itís dropped to Level 1 now.
sparkles18 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sparkles18 View Post
Lanzarote. Had a fab 10 days there and itís dropped to Level 1 now.
Also can recommend Lanzorote. We had a lovely week. No testing to go as double vaccinated adults but hotel required proof on arrival.

Only downside (for some) was masks indoors. We did this without issue. Also did it last year in Majorca. For me, it's a small price to pay to be in their country having a holiday.
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 21, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

My friends first slice of Dubrovnik cake Sandra
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 21, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
My friends first slice of Dubrovnik cake Sandra
I like this picture a little too much, but after seeing some pics of me today Iím getting my jaw wired shut!
Old 15 Sep 21, 06:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Sally42
Imagineer

DH and I flew to Vienna on Monday for a week.
Masks are mandatory on public transport and in shops and restaurants. You must show ID and your proof of double vaccinations to enter any restaurant. You will be turned away at the doorstep you cannot do this, but there are many booths where you can go get a Covid test which if negative allows you into the restaurant.

There are sanitising stations everywhere and they are being used
It feels very safe and everyone appears to be abiding by the rules.
Sally42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List