Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Sep 21, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Imagineer

Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
The bloody seagulls waking us up early here in Whitby 😵
I strongly dislike seagulls, especially after one nearly took my head off in the process of pinching my sandwich at Edinburgh Zoo
kathrynmc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
holidaysaver75
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
I have little tins of Lush lip balm everywhere….my car, the side of my bed, the lamp table next to where I sit in the lounge, my handbag. The last thing I do before I go to sleep is put my lip balm on. I can’t sleep otherwise. I’m glad it’s not just me that’s addicted 😂
I’m exactly the same. I have a lovely Burts Bees lip balm in my dressing gown pocket on the back of the bedroom door and I use it every night.

In terms of annoying things, my sons leaving empty packets and boxes in the fridge and freezer then whinging because we’ve run out. How am I supposed to know if the boxes are still there?!
holidaysaver75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kathrynmc View Post
I strongly dislike seagulls, especially after one nearly took my head off in the process of pinching my sandwich at Edinburgh Zoo
We watched them steal someone's chips today, the chips come in a box and as the seagull flew down to the box the lady holding them threw the box up in the air, chips everywhere, poor lady was terrified 🤭😆
I know I shouldn't laugh but I was crying 😂
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Imagineer

We watched them steal someone's chips today, the chips come in a box and as the seagull flew down to the box the lady holding them threw the box up in the air, chips everywhere, poor lady was terrified 🤭😆
I know I shouldn't laugh but I was crying 😂
I didn’t even see the seagull coming, we were sat down at a picnic table and it came from behind and pinched the cardboard packet my sandwich was in (I was eating the first half).

After the initial shock myself and my two daughters were laughing

Edited at 07:44 PM.
kathrynmc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by kathrynmc View Post
I didn’t even see the seagull coming, we were sat down at a picnic table and it came from behind and pinched the cardboard packet my sandwich was in (I was eating the first half).

After the initial shock myself and my two daughters were laughing
I'm not surprised as they're very sly, it is a shock though but happy you laughed afterwards 😆
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
min
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

People who park their car right next to yours in an empty car park…Honestly, I could park my car on the moon, and I’d come back to someone else wedged in beside my car..
It happens all the time…I just don’t understand why you would drive through an empty row of parking spaces to park right beside me, so closely you had to wriggle out the door! Infuriating!

Whaddya mean were not allowed on the couch?
min is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
LittleTibbs
Apprentice Imagineer

The bloody seagulls waking us up early here in Whitby 😵
Oh yeah - feel your pain there. We live about 5-10 mins from the Fish Quay so there’s always a load 🤦
LittleTibbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by LittleTibbs View Post
Oh yeah - feel your pain there. We live about 5-10 mins from the Fish Quay so there’s always a load 🤦
I'm waving at you through the window right now 👋😆
Old 15 Sep 21, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
LittleTibbs
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm waving at you through the window right now 👋😆
We used to get a one (I’m sure it would’ve been more than one &#129315, that used to get onto our window ledge, so not only would they make loads of noise, but we could also hear their little pitter patter feet on the bloody window ledge 😩
LittleTibbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by LittleTibbs View Post
We used to get a one (I’m sure it would’ve been more than one &#129315, that used to get onto our window ledge, so not only would they make loads of noise, but we could also hear their little pitter patter feet on the bloody window ledge 😩
I'd get a gun then, blow it's little brains out 😂