Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 12 Sep 21, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Tim and Jen Tracker

I love these two. I don’t watch all their content but do dip in now and again.

I’ve noticed lately they have been doing less WDW content and read that they have been dropped from the media lists because of some vlogs that they posted years ago didn’t fit in with Disney ethics. I have also read that it’s a hate campaign from a jealous rival vlogger (no clue who) who has been bombarding Disney and Universal with complaints about them using various email addresses.

I was wondering what the general consensus was about them. I must admit I love their resort vlogs and think some other vloggers are jealous about the amount of views they have. If people don’t like them then don’t watch!
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChoppyGirl View Post
I love these two. I don’t watch all their content but do dip in now and again.

I’ve noticed lately they have been doing less WDW content and read that they have been dropped from the media lists because of some vlogs that they posted years ago didn’t fit in with Disney ethics. I have also read that it’s a hate campaign from a jealous rival vlogger (no clue who) who has been bombarding Disney and Universal with complaints about them using various email addresses.

I was wondering what the general consensus was about them. I must admit I love their resort vlogs and think some other vloggers are jealous about the amount of views they have. If people don’t like them then don’t watch!
I love Tim and Jen, and Jackson😀
Bazinga 39 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I love them, and if they posted something many years ago all they can do is remove it and apologise. There is a dibber who has made a major life change and apologised for their previous thoughts so good on them and they moved on. Personally I do think it is stupid by Disney and universal, for the price of a press pass they have access to over 100 thousand viewers on most vlogs for nothing. Tim and Jen with Jackson seem very pleasant people and everyone deserve a second chance
Mazbar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Button17
Imagineer

That's sad if it's true.

I used to watch them daily but got a bit tired of watching them round the house during Covid with the toddler. Not their fault obviously.

They were also super cautious of Covid but then as soon as WDW opened they seemed to forget their concerns and went straight back into it all. Obviously their choice and need to make a living.

Good luck to them though xx
Button17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

I still love watching them too,I love seeing Jackson grow.
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Hi! I posted about this in the vlogger thread, they did a live q&a vlog last week and about 30 mins in they discussed being dropped from media events.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
Hi! I posted about this in the vlogger thread, they did a live q&a vlog last week and about 30 mins in they discussed being dropped from media events.
Can’t find it, do you have a link to the thread please ?
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

They were for a long time the only vloggers I watched although I have started to watch a few more over the last year. At the same time over the last year the Trackers have grown less relevant for us as so much of their video is now devoted to Jackson, and as an adult party we are starting to find this a bit boring and we don’t get as much useful information from them. But I recognise that there are other people that would find the change in style / content makes them more relevant for them.

We watched something yesterday about the Trackers being dropped. I think it is very disappointing that Disney and Universal allowed themselves to be swayed by somebody with such an obvious vendetta against them.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
Ah, I didn’t see that thread. I started to watch the live q&a bit as it was 90 minutes in and I didn’t know when it was mentioned I gave up after about 20 minutes.

Would be interesting to know who the alleged other vlogger was as I dmissed not know of anyone that has as many viewers as them.
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby
Imagineer

I used to love them, but their content isn't really relavant to me at the moment. I just get sad that their staycations are my dream vacations.

I may go back to them as life starts to become more predictable. Still suscribed, though.
Libby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List