Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 12 Sep 21, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
Disaster travel day
Never doing trains again!
Currently sat in Reading
Train due just before 10pm! Our one cancelled due to staff issues Lucky if we re home before midnight 😩😩
Oh no - sounds awful. Hope you get home soon. I've had some shocking delays on trains. Can you claim delay repay at least?
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Originally Posted by unixgirl View Post
Oh no - sounds awful. Hope you get home soon. I've had some shocking delays on trains. Can you claim delay repay at least?
Yeah for return as over 60 min delay
Currently on our 6th train of the day 😩

Edited at 09:15 PM.
aqualiv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

We made it eventually
Crazy journey considering we had only gone to France!
Old 13 Sep 21, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

We made it eventually
Crazy journey considering we had only gone to France!
Glad you got home in the end.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

After a great few days we are now on our way back
Anyone with doubts or thinking of cancelling- don’t!
Its been great!
Controversial but I love DLP more than magic kingdom! The rides are so much better and it’s so pretty! It’s also been so nice walking around and it being a really nice temperature rather than being too hot

Would not do Eurostar indirect again
We picked bags up at 2 and due home by about 10 pm! Crazy long travel day
Glad you had a lovely time. I am tentatively getting excited reading about people’s trips. I have rearranged so many holidays over the last eighteen months I still dare not get my hopes up for November.

I found the train expensive and couldn’t see direct trains no matter what day of the week. So we decided to fly and in the process use up a companion voucher that was going to expire anyway, so £100 and 17k points for Club Europe.

I am also looking forward to walking around without getting hot. Fingers still crossed.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Glad you had a lovely time. I am tentatively getting excited reading about people’s trips. I have rearranged so many holidays over the last eighteen months I still dare not get my hopes up for November.

I found the train expensive and couldn’t see direct trains no matter what day of the week. So we decided to fly and in the process use up a companion voucher that was going to expire anyway, so £100 and 17k points for Club Europe.

I am also looking forward to walking around without getting hot. Fingers still crossed.
You ll have a great time! Now we ve started travelling again I’m realising there’s far too much scaremongering around it and it’s just as easy as before but with an extra bit of admin to do
We only had to show test result email, vaccine code and our completed plf when boarding train
The testing bit might have gone too for when you go