Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Sep 21, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Sold on returning to the West Coast

Like the Apple Fanboi I am, I watched the Apple event today to get a glimpse of the latest iGadgets coming our way.

However, Apple did a great job selling California as well as their shiny new trinkets, and it has me yearning to return to the West coast, which I think will become our intended destination for next summer - fingers crossed etc.

if you didn't watch the event, it's worth watching the beginning for a re-working of the lovely track California Soul with some stunning California scenery.

Watch the first two minutes here, with the volume pumped UP:

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

OMG I wished you hadn’t posted that - I SO need to get back there asap. Simply the most diverse, beautiful, fun state bar none (and maybe in the world )

But seriously thank you for posting - as you say the first 2 mins are just simply awesome

Edited at 08:48 AM.
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
OMG I wished you hadn’t posted that - I SO need to get back there asap. Simply the most diverse, beautiful, fun state bar none (and maybe in the world )

But seriously thank you for posting - as you say the first 2 mins are just simply awesome
I'm going to watch it again now!

It would be lovely if they were able to release this version of California Soul...

Part One
Part Two

Edited at 08:57 AM.
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
KayLouise
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Love it! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Old 15 Sep 21, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Next October.. just the wife and I.. Hopefully! We have now been cancelled 3 times!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
Next October.. just the wife and I.. Hopefully! We have now been cancelled 3 times!
Crossing my fingers for you chap!

Part One
Part Two
Old 15 Sep 21, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Love it. Getting back to California was my 2020 plan for a big birthday. Definitely still on the list but not sure where it's going to fit in now. Possibly 2024.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Love it. Getting back to California was my 2020 plan for a big birthday. Definitely still on the list but not sure where it's going to fit in now. Possibly 2024.
You surely won’t regret it!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
dannigizmo
Serious Dibber

Thanks for this Bozza... getting more excited now since we just booked 10 nights for Easter for first time.

Prices were good and after having Orlando then Vegas cancelled this year we just though ≈≈≈≈≈≈ it lets try Cali.

Looks fab and already booked hotels but will probably change loads of times before then.
dannigizmo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Originally Posted by dannigizmo View Post
Thanks for this Bozza... getting more excited now since we just booked 10 nights for Easter for first time.

Prices were good and after having Orlando then Vegas cancelled this year we just though ≈≈≈≈≈≈ it lets try Cali.

Looks fab and already booked hotels but will probably change loads of times before then.
Great to hear!

Do you mind me asking dates/airlines etc for your booking please? I have a load of Kayak tabs permanently open for the upcoming school holidays and I'd be easily tempted to head to the west coast for Easter too!

Part One
Part Two