Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Jun 21, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Sad to see no offers... priced up SL for May and it is coming out the same as what we had for September last year with dining plan and gift card
It's so disappointing isn't it. Although tbh I'd just love any holiday atm.

I think we've decided just to plough on... 4nts Sun-Thurs with 5 Park days. Thomas has announced he wants to stay at Toy Story Woody Hotel so will book Cheyenne as probably won't have time to use a pool anyway! Lol. Will take some brioche for breakfast and off we go!
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

Waiting to see when it goes live on Disney’s site. We will still go as we have a Eurostar voucher to use up.
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

I am tempted to book anyway... Magic Breaks are still holding our deposit from our cancelled 2020 trip so we wouldn't actually be parting with any actual money... I just want to have something to look forward to!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
I am tempted to book anyway... Magic Breaks are still holding our deposit from our cancelled 2020 trip so we wouldn't actually be parting with any actual money... I just want to have something to look forward to!
Yeah I know that feeling! Newport Bay is only £140 more but with a 4yr old little boy I think he's going to win and have us in Cheyenne as he loves Toy Story! Lol
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinks2014 View Post
Waiting to see when it goes live on Disney’s site. We will still go as we have a Eurostar voucher to use up.
We'll all be happy when we're there (eating our Brioche in the room as we haven't got the dining plan anymore )
Old 29 Jun 21, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMum006
Being a bit Goofy

Also looking. Had Disneyland Hotel, Full board Premium and gift card booked last year for same price as Hotel New York Standard Room Room only... disappointing.

On Disneyland Paris website if you select to book with February dates and proceed to next page but then click change dates I've noticed the summer ones come up!

They confirm the same prices as magic breaks.

What is interesting is that none of the deals offer their 'Best Price guarantee'

May be reading too much into it but it gives me hope a better deal may come.

I've booked the Eurostar for the dates I want (can be moved if needed without costs) as the prices have started to rise there.

Feeling nervous about hotel but want the best deal I can get...
DisneyMum006 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyMum006 View Post
Also looking. Had Disneyland Hotel, Full board Premium and gift card booked last year for same price as Hotel New York Standard Room Room only... disappointing.

On Disneyland Paris website if you select to book with February dates and proceed to next page but then click change dates I've noticed the summer ones come up!

They confirm the same prices as magic breaks.

What is interesting is that none of the deals offer their 'Best Price guarantee'

May be reading too much into it but it gives me hope a better deal may come.

I've booked the Eurostar for the dates I want (can be moved if needed without costs) as the prices have started to rise there.

Feeling nervous about hotel but want the best deal I can get...
Ouch that's a big difference. I'm just wondering if they're presuming that with 2 hotels closed and 2yrs of cancelled trips then they'll have no problems filling them without deals.

I wonder if DLP are still doing the Zen guarantee 🤔
Old 29 Jun 21, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
ClippedWings
Excited about Disney

Annoying as I’m not even getting the option to add a paid dining plan.
ClippedWings is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMum006
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by ClippedWings View Post
Annoying as I’m not even getting the option to add a paid dining plan.
I've been on chat and they said:
The prices for dining aren't available past October this year.
They are hoping it will be updated soon but cannot say when.
That a dining plan can be added to a booking at any time before the stay (so can be added later if you want this)

Usually they go up slightly each year. There are some prices under Meal Plans on the Disneyland Paris website. Some older prices on DLP guide (for a rough estimate).
DisneyMum006 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

If I book the Saturday in June for 4 nights at Newport Bay it’s around £1900, if I book the Sunday it’s around the £1200. I won’t be booking the Saturday .
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List