Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 13 Sep 21, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
I’d never heard of them either so just did a bit of Googling and didn’t watch much.
Very nasty, I think they need to find something more productive to occupy their time
I literally searched the name - didn’t watch any of the vlogs following a comment at the beginning of this thread I think about it adding to THEM - how many watches I assume. I just scrolled through the titles and yeas they really do seem to rip into other vloggers (not just the Trackers) but do seem to be very nasty towards Jen. That’s quite scary if I’m honest - IF it is then and they have been bombarding with bitterness about the Trackers in particularly Jen I’d be reporting that cos it seems very very nasty and full of hatred - they clearly are very bitter vindictive people.
As people have said hasn’t everyone said something they shouldn’t - you hold your hand up you acknowledge what you have done. And I’m not saying if someone was constantly making racist or homophobic comments that they can just hold their hand up and move on, but from what I can gather I don’t think these comments were that many or that frequent or nasty were they? I think it seems like a bitter vendetta and this cancel culture is getting ridiculous.
I actually found the Trackers after being on here. I do like their vlogging - I watch a few others but some don’t really float my boat - I admit I don’t really watch a lot of their home stuff or things away from the parks but I like seeing where they go and it gives me my Disney fix until we can go.
Ellelledee is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gev View Post
The Trackers didn’t ask people to bombard Disney and Universal. On their live blog, someone asked if people could email both companies to campaign to have them reinstated. Tim’s express reply was “I can’t tell you what to do”.
But to be honest the most appropriate, mature and professional response should have been ‘it’s not really an appropriate form of action to take’ and they should respect the decision even if they don’t agree with it.
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
We met them in Epcot last March. My wife tried talking to them but got a very aloof and arrogant response.

Previously watched some of their content, mostly the Japan trip, I don't avoid their content now but wouldn't seek it out either.
That’s such a shame as all the people I’ve spoken to who have met them have said they’re lovely.
Maybe they were having an off day.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
MadHatter1
VIP Dibber

MadHatter1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
But to be honest the most appropriate, mature and professional response should have been ‘it’s not really an appropriate form of action to take’ and they should respect the decision even if they don’t agree with it.
Difficult though because if there is a way to complain against then there should be a way to campaign for/appeal the complaint.
2017 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - The Return of Three Jedi
2018 Rosen Inn at Pointe (Int. Dr.), HRH (Uni)>. > - Rogue One
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - 12 Parsecs
MadHatter1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gev View Post
The Trackers didn’t ask people to bombard Disney and Universal. On their live blog, someone asked if people could email both companies to campaign to have them reinstated. Tim’s express reply was “I can’t tell you what to do”.
In the latest live, Jen was definitely encouraging people to contact the parks to say "we'd love the Trackers at this event" - this was during the section about HHN. I think they're not happy about being excluded from media priviledges for that specifically because of Universal policy, only media are allowed to film inside the houses by the sounds of it.

I don't like HHN so skip all the content about it from all creators, but you can definitely tell the difference from those there on media and those on general tickets just from the titles/thumbnails of the videos.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDose
Serious Dibber

Edited at 09:03 PM.
DisneyDose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDante
Trainee Dibber

My family and I love the Trackers. We've been watching them for 6+ years now. We were lucky enough to meet them back in 2015 along with Adam The Woo, they were all super friendly and didn't mind taking the time to talk to us.

I was surprised to learn about their old videos, but they've done everything right since it was pointed out to them in my opinion.

I definitely understand people going off them since they've had Jackson, their vlogs have definitely changed. However, we still love them.

Forums like tattle life should be banned in my opinion. I'm all for free speech, but not at the expense of someone else's mental health and wellbeing.
DisneyDante is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJoBell
VIP Dibber

JoJoBell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Wow

Just looked at a couple of the FRE videos targeting the Trackers, Jenn in particular

They are just vile

Why on earth don’t Youtube do something about them ?
JoJoBell is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDose
Serious Dibber

Apparently there are fair usage guidelines about how much of someone elses footage you can use. Under the guise of 'Satire' they can get away with downloading and manipulating other vloggers content. Also Trolls hide behind anonymity and Virtual Private Networks so that they can't be traced. The only way to stop them is to put pressure on YouTube, which isn't easy.

Edited at 06:19 PM.
DisneyDose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mrmoo123
Imagineer

We have watched the trackers for years and really enjoy following their lives (extremely jealous in fact - imagine if all you had to do all day was visit the parks!).

At the end of the day they are only human, we've all done things at some point in our lives we probably wish we hadn't, and of course i'm sure what we see are the good moments of their day, i'm sure, just like everyone else they have bad days! But you know what so what? If they aren't your cup of tea then don't watch them, find something you do enjoy

AS for the vloggers that just berate others - its long overdue that these people are not just banned from YouTube and other social media platforms, but prosecuted as well. If they behaved like this in real life no one would stand for it, I have no idea why because they are sat behind a keyboard it suddenly makes it OK.