Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Nov 21, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Have a wonderful time 😊😊
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Have a great trip!
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Mqt
Apprentice Imagineer

So glad you are going at last. Enjoy yourselves Mick and Joan x
Mqt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Have an amazing time, it’s as lovely as ever here in Orlando!
Florida Gator is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mandevillepete
Apprentice Imagineer

Have a wonderful holiday Mick and Joan. x
Old 14 Nov 21, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Apologies if I miss a few likes but I will do a brief trippie - first one ever in case we have an early night.

We intend doing API & OLCI at around 12 noon tomorrow then head off to LHR T5. A new experience for us as we're definitely LGW people.

Doing meet and greet with Purple Parking then treated ourselves to the Sofitel. Looks like dinner is dearer than the overnight B&B so it could be an M&S picnic for us. You can take a Yorkshireman out of Yorkshire but you can't take Yorkshire out of his wallet.

Aiming to do twilight check in as maybe the queues will be less than on travel day - then straight though security on Tuesday.

Then at around 5pm EST a trek over to side A to collect the VTP, pick our Alamo car and the well trodden path to Highgate Park. Quick trip to Publix at Berry for their fried chicken and essentials.

Day 1. Coffee in the spa watching the sun rise (is 5am too early?). Breakfast at Bobs, IHOP or Cracker Barrell. Sitting on the deck with Kindles with the occasional dip. Shower then dinner at Longhorn, Carrabbas's, Bonefish Grill, Ovation or a few other regulars

Repeat for 18 more days but sprinkle in a couple of B&BW visits.

No plans this time for any major touring of the state. Hopefully it will be an orgy of chilling, eating and a bit of shopping.

Mick

Edited at 07:28 PM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Enjoy, love a chilling holiday, it seems that is the only time I get to read a book. Wish I was going with you.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Apologies if I miss a few likes but I will do a brief trippie - first one ever in case we have an early night.

We intend doing API & OLCI at around 12 noon tomorrow then head off to LHR T5. A new experience for us as we're definitely LGW people.

Doing meet and greet with Purple Parking then treated ourselves to the Sofitel. Looks like dinner is dearer than the overnight B&B so it could be an M&S picnic for us. You can take a Yorkshireman out of Yorkshire but you can't take Yorkshire out of his wallet.

Aiming to do twilight check in as maybe the queues will be less than on travel day - then straight though security on Tuesday.

Then at around 5pm EST a trek over to side A to collect the VTP, pick our Alamo car and the well trodden path to Highgate Park. Quick trip to Publix at Berry for their fried chicken and essentials.

Day 1. Coffee in the spa watching the sun rise (is 5am too early?). Breakfast at Bobs, IHOP or Cracker Barrell. Sitting on the deck with Kindles with the occasional dip. Shower then dinner at Longhorn, Carrabbas's, Bonefish Grill, Ovation or a few other regulars

Repeat for 18 more days but sprinkle in a couple of B&BW visits.

No plans this time for any major touring of the state. Hopefully it will be an orgy of chilling, eating and a bit of shopping.

Mick
Sounds like my kind of holiday Mick 👍 I'm sure you will manage a few early nights, Joan told me she loves going to bed early------to read 😉
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
Sounds like my kind of holiday Mick 👍 I'm sure you will manage a few early nights, Joan told me she loves going to bed early------to read 😉
Mick's going for an orgy 😳😂
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
Mick's going for an orgy 😳😂
He just forgot to tell Joan 😂
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List