Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 8 Jan 22, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Beach Club Resort and France Pavilion Question

Quick question for those that have been recently. Can you still get to Les Halles for breakfast items before 11am? Would you need to have Park Reservation as well?

Only asking as used to do this on pre covid trips, it was so lovely getting the treats!
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

No, the park doesn't open until 11am now. But if that changes, yes, you would need a park reservation since you'd be tapping in. Which means you couldn't hop to another park until 2pm.

I was there for early entry last month and went through the gateway (was coming from the Skyliner) but because Remy is on virtual queue only which doesn't operate outside park hours, I think the bridge to France was still roped off at that point. Everyone was being funnelled down towards World Showcase Plaza.

Edited at 07:05 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mrs Red C View Post
Quick question for those that have been recently. Can you still get to Les Halles for breakfast items before 11am? Would you need to have Park Reservation as well?

Only asking as used to do this on pre covid trips, it was so lovely getting the treats!
You'd need a park reservation to get into Epcot, you can't now park hop until 2pm also so unless you want to be there all day you might not want to waste the park reservation.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Thanks both, that's what I thought, what a shame we can't do it now.
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Now Remy isn’t a virtual queue I wonder if they’ll let you through that way now. And I’m sure Epcot is opening at 10am going forward (but could be wrong!)
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Now Remy isn’t a virtual queue I wonder if they’ll let you through that way now. And I’m sure Epcot is opening at 10am going forward (but could be wrong!)
Yes I saw they had done that. There's still plenty of time for Park changes before we go, will keep fingers crossed!
Old 8 Jan 22, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Just checked park hours and looks like it. That's a good change, 11am was WAY too late.

Hadn't read about Remy (not following park news as much now post-trip) but also good. I didn't think VQ would last that long there, it's not really a headliner. But that should mean France opens for early entry which might bring back the breakfast options.

Park reservation would still apply. So still no good for just popping in before heading to another park.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

The patisserie is open at 9.30 if staying at a Disney resort, went there for breakfast last week , the remy shop was also open the same, this is the only place around the world that was open until the rest at 11.
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tinkerella123 View Post
The patisserie is open at 9.30 if staying at a Disney resort, went there for breakfast last week , the remy shop was also open the same, this is the only place around the world that was open until the rest at 11.
Wow, thanks for that!