Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 21 Jan 22, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
lollina
Excited about Disney

Virgin Holiday Car Hire - Free Cancellation?

Hi all, sure I've seen others on here mention that you can cancel car only bookings for a full refund with Virgin Holidays but when I've looked at the car hire agreement there is no mention of what happens in the case of cancellation and the booking terms seem only relevant for full packages.

Can anyone confirm if I'm right or not and point me in the right direction where Virgin say this if that is the case please?

Thanks
Old 21 Jan 22, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Gemini157
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I cant give full details as my OH booked and isn't at home, but I know we booked our car hire with Virgin for our 2020, trip. Not part of a package.
They were very efficient at refunding it all.
Gemini157 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 22, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Here you go >>> hvirginholidays/ho...anada-car-hire
Why hire a car with Virgin Holidays?

Partnered with Alamo/National, we’re able to offer you car hire in over 280 locations within North America and Canada with award winning service

Dedicated Virgin Holidays area located at Orlando International Airport with car hire experts on hand to assist

One additional driver included as standard in our Fully Inclusive package

Receive 1000 flying club miles by simply getting your card swiped by Alamo upon arrival

No cancellation or amendment fees

24/7 roadside assistance included in all of our car hire

Book your car hire in conjunction with a Virgin holidays package and access our exclusive Gold Plus package including a free GPS rental, Unlimited Child Seats, tank of fuel, up to 3 additional driver and underage driver fees included

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 22, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
lollina
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
Here you go >>> hvirginholidays/ho...anada-car-hire
Why hire a car with Virgin Holidays?

Partnered with Alamo/National, we’re able to offer you car hire in over 280 locations within North America and Canada with award winning service

Dedicated Virgin Holidays area located at Orlando International Airport with car hire experts on hand to assist

One additional driver included as standard in our Fully Inclusive package

Receive 1000 flying club miles by simply getting your card swiped by Alamo upon arrival

No cancellation or amendment fees

24/7 roadside assistance included in all of our car hire

Book your car hire in conjunction with a Virgin holidays package and access our exclusive Gold Plus package including a free GPS rental, Unlimited Child Seats, tank of fuel, up to 3 additional driver and underage driver fees included
Thanks Bozza 👍
Old 29 Jan 22, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

I need to cancel my Virgin booked car hire, what’s the easiest way people have found to do it?

Have seen people mention WhatsApp, does anyone have that number or an email message or phone number?

Don’t want to spend an hour on the phone just to cancel car hire if I can avoid it!
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 22, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
mrmoo123
Imagineer

I've twice cancelled car hire with virgin holidays, got a full refund each time.

Unfortunately the only way to do it was to call them - just stick on speaker and get on with your day until they answer
Old 1 Feb 22, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

What a crock, an hour and 18 minutes on hold.

They genuinely don’t want anything to do with their customers bar taking the money do they.
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List