Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 3 Sep 19, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Free dining and Caribbean beach

Every time I look there’s only ever pirate rooms showing, I know for this year they didn’t have much standard room availability but have they ever been available with free dining for summer 2020 (or preferred)? Or has it been pirate rooms only since April?

Edited at 06:59 PM.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneysocks
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
Every time I look there’s only ever pirate rooms showing, I know for this year they didn’t have much standard room availability but have they ever been available with free dining for summer 2020 (or preferred)? Or has it been pirate rooms only since April?
We booked 2 standard rooms for July / August 2020 with dining back in May
Disneysocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneysocks View Post
We booked 2 standard rooms for July / August 2020 with dining back in May
That’s good to know thank you, will keep a look out for them over the next few months. Can I ask how much you paid for the room so I can compare the price to the other mods.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Jodashanne
I want to go now!

Hi we booked April this year not long after free dining was offered at the start it was only pirate rooms available then one day standard room popped up and we booked.
We booked direct with Disney standard room with 5th sleeper 2 adults and 2 children (12 and 9) we booked our 14 day tickets and got free quick service dining plan this came to £4800 in total - no flights we are booking those separately.
Hope this helps x
Jodashanne is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jodashanne View Post
Hi we booked April this year not long after free dining was offered at the start it was only pirate rooms available then one day standard room popped up and we booked.
We booked direct with Disney standard room with 5th sleeper 2 adults and 2 children (12 and 9) we booked our 14 day tickets and got free quick service dining plan this came to £4800 in total - no flights we are booking those separately.
Hope this helps x
Very helpful, thank you.
Old 8 Sep 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We ended up booking with ATD because we panicked in April that the non-pirate rooms wouldn't be available. Have you looked on their site?
Old 8 Sep 19, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Em4owen View Post
We ended up booking with ATD because we panicked in April that the non-pirate rooms wouldn't be available. Have you looked on their site?
I haven’t no, will have a look tomorrow thank you.
Old 8 Sep 19, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneysocks
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
That’s good to know thank you, will keep a look out for them over the next few months. Can I ask how much you paid for the room so I can compare the price to the other mods.
One room is 2 adults and 1 child (17) for 7 nights.
We upgraded that room to the dining plan with 1 TS meal, so for room, dining and tickets it is £3282

The second room is 2 adults for 7 nights with the QSDP, so for the room, dining and tickets it is £2496
Disneysocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

The pirate rooms are in a nice location. We stayed in a preferred room which was no different to a standard room. All the blocks are next to a car park or bus stop. Unless you want to visit the food hall then preferred is best. However we stayed in block 32 and noticed so many people with animals in our block. Surprised really as I didn’t think animals were allowed on the resort.
Resort is great but very expensive for a plain room
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List