Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 18 Sep 16, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
Thoroughly enjoyed your trip report! So detailed and gives everyone a real idea of what a Disney cruise is like.
Feeling very hungry after seeing the Palo buffet offerings!
Off to read your pre trip report for your next adventure! We are back in Orlando in October!
Lizzie
Thank you for your comments Lizzie. I really tried to give as much info as possible, as I know a lot of dibbers have never done a cruise and might not know what to expect. I would thoroughly recommend it and I hope that my TR has helped a few people decide to do it!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by pennycrayon View Post
Really enjoyed your trip report, gutted its over!
Thank you! Me too!

Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
Great trip report, I'm pleased to hear that it won't be too long until the next one 😄
You're a glutton for punishment...

TFR

Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
Fab trip! Hoping we can do a cruise one day when the girls are bigger.
Go for it! TFR

Originally Posted by Dogwalker View Post
Brilliant TR as always!
Top marks to Jo for coordinating her dress with her Kir Royal at Palo
It was purely coincidental, or so she claims

TFR

Originally Posted by caj View Post
Thank you for writing this up. This is a cruise that was on my to do list ... and it so still is now!
I highly recommend it!

TFR

Originally Posted by kevbrydon View Post
Thanks for sharing and we prefer Palo bunch than Palo dinner ... makes me more determined to go back on DCL sooner rather than later
I can't wait for my next Disney Cruise. Although it may be a while

TFR

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
That brunch looked amazing! I don't know if it would be too posh for me though, I'm a fussy cow!

Love the look of the characters coming to life thingymabob!

Thanks for sharing another wonderful holiday with us. Looking forward to the next one (which is sooooon!) xx
It's pretty formal but not posh, you'd be fine I'm sure

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Dissie View Post
Great report as always. Norway looks beautiful. The Magic Came into my home port this year for the first time so of course I had to go along to see it, just a shame we couldn't get on. It looks and sounds amazing. Looking forward to your 3 trip reports, wow that will be a lot of work
Norway IS beautiful. Would love to go there again.

Well, it's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it...

TFR

Originally Posted by nanasamboy View Post
Why is there a sausage on your chocolate decadence!?

Lovely trip, thanks for sharing. I want to do a Disney cruise even more now, even though I'm not exactly sure when we'll fit one in! To be honest, it's mainly for the multiple breakfasts. That's my goal in life. Eat multiple breakfasts.

Shame Isabella was in a mood on your last day, it always sucks when they spoil things a bit. Can't be helped (as I found out in April) but it's still not nice.

Looking forward to your next trips

Sam
Multiple breakfasts are the future

I'm sure you'd all love a Disney Cruise. There's always room for another Disney holiday... right?!

TFR
Old 19 Sep 16, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for writing, i loved the Magic, we went to the med on her in Aug (not written a trippie!)

was norway cold? it looks fab but my 2 boys (13& 9) might find the lack of pool time weird, did many people use the pools on this trip?
thanks
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 16, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vikkicat View Post
Thanks for writing, i loved the Magic, we went to the med on her in Aug (not written a trippie!)

was norway cold? it looks fab but my 2 boys (13& 9) might find the lack of pool time weird, did many people use the pools on this trip?
thanks
We were lucky, it was very warm in Norway. Yes, the pools were busy due to the nice weather. We didn't expect it to be so warm and overdressed on every excursion!

TFR
Old 31 Oct 19, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
dipurves
Gone all Goofy

Loved reading your trip report, we are due to do this cruise in August next year - thanks for sharing x
dipurves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 19, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dipurves View Post
Loved reading your trip report, we are due to do this cruise in August next year - thanks for sharing x
Thanks for reading, I'm sure you'll have an amazing time!