Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Aug 18, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Millie's Mum
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

we booked with them for our upcoming holiday , i'm not happy with the fact that we only get our tickets ect 7 days before we travel ! what that about ?! never heard of that before and not really happy about it either if i'm honest
Old 22 Aug 18, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

I really wanted a quote too but after maybe 3 weeks of waiting I gave up
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

There have been other threads over the last 12 months about this particular travel agent. I would proceed with caution and remember there are many other travel agents who will be happy to take your money and give you proper service
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
DeniseC
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Mobile

I got so fed up with never getting a reply via phone or email I eventually gave up on them.
☹️☹️
DeniseC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ArchieF View Post
I emailed using the response form and got a response 4 days later, that was this Sunday and the quote was for next August. I had used them before so was able to name the sales consultant who I had used previously and he was the person who came back to me. I think they are worth persisting with as their quote was really good.
I wouldn’t say it was worth persisting with them just because their quote was really good. Using a TA should be because they provide a good service and respond timely to questions/issues. If they don’t then it will add to the stress and would probably have been better booking DIY and likely getting the whole trip cheaper.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
I have used them numerous times without a problem. I usually receive my paperwork about 3 weeks before I go.

ORLANDO 03,04,05x2,07,O8,09,10x2,11x2,12x2,13,14,15,16
LV x2,SAN FRAN & LA,CRUISING THE CARIBBEAN,BALTICS ,FJORDS,BAHAMAS,ITALY,
BARCELONA,FRANCE, PORTUGAL,BOSTON, NEW ENGLAND,BELGUIM,GUERNSEY. NEW YORKx3 & MIAMI
mariechez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYALI
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Mobile

I too have previously in the past sent an enquiry form no response the first sent a second one about 10 days later still no reply so took my business elsewhere
DISNEYALI is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
As they advertise on here I’m amazed no one has picked up on this thread.

I’m afraid no company would get my business in any field I’d they couldn’t do me the decency of answering an email in a timely fashion. Even an email along the lines of... we are very busy will be with you within 48 hours.

Otherwise nah

If you’re slow at taking my money I’m not going to trust you in sorting out issues
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

I, too asked for a quote from Charter earlier this year and chased it once but I got fed up of waiting so went with someone else. When they finally did get back to me, their price was much higher than other quites, so I left it.
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Mobile

No surprise really... worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Would always recommend not using these.