Old 30 Jun 18, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
dcems
VIP Dibber

dcems's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Disability passes Disney and Universal

Hi All.
Its been 6 years since i last went to Florida. We got a pass for my daughter at that time as she has ADHD and other issues. For universal we just paid extra for fast passes.
Im guessing things have changed a bit since then and certainly medically for myself as i now have MS and mental health issues. Its just myself and younger daughter off to Florida so i have plenty of medical proof (blue badge, hospital letters etc) but just wanted to be sure i would be eligible for a pass.
Im just worried about the queue issues in particular for Flight of Passage as my friends went earlier this year and said they queued for 3 hours! Theres no way i can do that. Ive been in 2 minds about postponing the trip but i dont want my disabilities to get in the way.

Ive been online a lot and overwhelmed with the amount of info. Im guessing i would be ok for a DAS or an AAP pass-i use a walking aid sometimes but not a wheelchair. ?

Hope u guys can help

DLP : Santa Fe 2000, Explorers 2004, Sequoia Lodge 2013 Explorers 2015 Hotel New York 2016

WDW: Solana Resort 2012
Lowes Sapphire Falls August 2019
Lowes Pacific Royal Resort Club Level August 2020] Cancelled !
Hard Rock Hotel September 2021
dcems is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 18, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Your daughter will get a pass for adhd anyway at Universal and Disney so you can both ride on her pass
I take some one with me who has Down's syndrome with Autistic tendencies. I had no trouble getting a pass at Disney but had to mention Autistic with Universal as he told me " I know he has Down's syndrome but what makes him not able to Queue?" As soon as I said he is Autistic as well (It was not a lie) He granted it to me.
They are not allowed to ask for proof so probably won't look at your letters anyway.
Remember with your blue badge you have to get a parking permit (not sure where as don't use one myself) if you want to park outside the parks x
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List