Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Mar 07, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

How do i find out about these gift bags help would like to have one done for my son.Thanks.
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 07, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

You can book them ;
1/direct with DCL (a bit pricey and a bit limited) or...
2/ use Shirley from Theperfectgift company (just use Goggle to find the web address - I can't paste for some reason at the moment sorry !) who is based near the port - she can make up baskets to your own requirements, and can also include a few personal items if you want to ship them to her first.

I don't know of any others, but I have also shipped a parcel direct to the ship from a US websites (our pirate gear) and had it waiting for me when we first got access to our cabin. No problem.

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 07, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

Looking across to the Carnival ship at Port Canaveral ...

Thats not a Carnival Ship - its the Mariner of the Seas and I can see the cabin/ balcony I will be on in October!

Edited at 09:28 PM.
Scotty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 07, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
ANGEL
Imagineer

ANGEL's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
lol Mo...well spotted!

Corrinda you can email Shirley on Theperfectgiftcc@aol.com and she'll be happy to help with any requirements (tell her I say 'hi'), or DCL can arrange baskets, see their website for details There's also a place called goodypak.com that I hear are good, but I've not used them myself
Old 19 Mar 07, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotty
Looking across to the Carnival ship at Port Canaveral ...

Thats not a Carnival Ship - its the Mariner of the Seas and I can see the cabin/ balcony I will be on in October!
OOOPS ! sorry Scotty I'm no ship anorak I'm afraid, I made the mistake of asking a fellow passenger who obviously wasn't one either LOL

By the way, out of interest, where exactly is your cabin then ?

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 07, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Just wanted to say this thread is great, especially today when its snowing outside

, Keep em coming.
Old 20 Mar 07, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Bob_and_Dawn
Imagineer

Bob_and_Dawn's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Fantastic photos everyone.

Thanks for sharing!

Bob
Old 20 Mar 07, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

By the way, out of interest, where exactly is your cabin then ? [/QUOTE]

Its the end cabin with balcony to the right of your sons right hand - it has an adjoining inside cabin (one of only 4 on the ship) which we have booked for my sons - didnt want them sleepwalking onto the balcony and over the edge in the middle of the night!
My parents have the balcony cabin to the left of ours.
Old 20 Mar 07, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotty
By the way, out of interest, where exactly is your cabin then ?

Lucky you - that ship looked fab when it was in port - its quite a bit larger than the Disney ship.

Old 20 Mar 07, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Two interpreter from USA, Tony and Tara
Olivia with Mickey

Us at Castaway

Keith and Olivia at Castaway

Olivia dress up Pirate

Keith was very upset to leave the Cruise! He made us lump in our throat!
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread