Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Car Hire & Transportation
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 28 Jul 16, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
tifab
Excited about Disney

tifab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by LaurenPickle View Post
I tried on a different computer today and thankfully it worked - not sure why as I had cleared my cookies and gone incognito on mine, but I'm happy so not questioning why!
Had just found the link! It is back at the top of the bing list.

Pleased it worked for you
tifab is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday...
Old 31 Jul 16, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Watecc
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Any help appreciated booked Alamo through charter travel. Have our docs tried to do on line check in,but its not recognising details. not sure if its name or reference number? Anyone any idea?
Watecc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The kids first WDW Holiday.
Old 31 Jul 16, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Watecc
Trying for More Ears

Any help appreciated booked Alamo through charter travel. Have our docs tried to do on line check in,but its not recognising details. not sure if its name or reference number? Anyone any idea?
Watecc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Old 31 Jul 16, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkertangled
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I did OLCI today with Alamo (booked direct) and didn't get any promoting to skip the counter?
I now want to change my drop off point so am going to have to wait and do it when we get there with them or can I still try and do skip the counter?
Tinkertangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
AKL
Old 31 Jul 16, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
slp123
Excited about Disney

Evening

Have done skip the counter and have had an email with a bar code. It says "important must print off your reservation confirmation in order to skip counter."... Is the email the right document or is there something else I should be printing out?
Quality Inn International Easter 2004,The Swan Hotel August 2005 (Honeymoon),Port Orleans Riverside Christmas 2007,Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa August 2014 Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa August 2016
Davy Crockett Ranch DLP June 2012 & May 2013
slp123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The return of 3!
Old 1 Aug 16, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
slp123
Excited about Disney

Sorry to ask again (posted last night but think I missed all the traffic, so to speak)but does anyone know if it is just the email I need to print, is this my reservation confirmation?
Thanks
Quality Inn International Easter 2004,The Swan Hotel August 2005 (Honeymoon),Port Orleans Riverside Christmas 2007,Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa August 2014 Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa August 2016
Davy Crockett Ranch DLP June 2012 & May 2013
slp123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The return of 3!
Old 1 Aug 16, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
tifab
Excited about Disney

tifab's Reviews
Originally Posted by Watecc View Post
Has it worked?
It should be the lead bookers name, first and surname and then the Alamo ref which should be towards the bottom of the car voucher.
If that's still not working give charter a call.
tifab is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday...
Old 1 Aug 16, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Watecc
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

[QUOTE=tifab;11860168]Has it worked?
It should be the lead bookers name, first and surname and then the Alamo ref which should be towards the bottom of the car voucher.
If that's still not working give charter a call. [/QUOTE

i got right through to the end but as it has been registered in my husbands inital A rather than his full name it wont accept it right at end when i was putting my credit card details in all very strange. Any ideas?
Old 1 Aug 16, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
tifab
Excited about Disney

tifab's Reviews
[QUOTE=Watecc;11860178]
Originally Posted by tifab View Post
Has it worked?
If that's still not working give charter a call. [/QUOTE

i got right through to the end but as it has been registered in my husbands inital A rather than his full name it wont accept it right at end when i was putting my credit card details in all very strange. Any ideas?
Sorry not sure of a work round?
I would try go back to charter and see if they can update the name if its not allowing just an initial?
Our WDW Holiday...
Old 2 Aug 16, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisaloo
Excited about Disney

Good Evening
Just going through the booking process and it's said for upgrade of 81 you get a full tank of petrol and a second driver (that would be me although I will do very little driving but like the option)

If I do not upgrade to this do you not get a full tank so have to fill up quickly and when you return the car do you leave it empty or full.
Trying to figure out if its value for money as I could easily not drive.
Thank you

Apologies I've realised I probably shouldn't of put this on the sticky but started a new thread. I cannot figure how to delete it though. If anyone knows I will happily delete and repost.

Last edited by Lisaloo; 2 Aug 16 at 09:20 PM.
Lisaloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Hopefully