Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Sep 16, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
VickieMH
Imagineer

We are going on 22nd and 29th. Got 14 day pass but only express pass for one night. It's so expensive. Think it was £500 for these tickets only.
Old 11 Sep 16, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Love the Magic
Getting to know the DIBB

Love the Magic's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile HHN Add on

Hi, just wanted someone to tell me if I can buy the HHN add on when I get to the park for that night? I hope to be there October 14th. My problem is I can't find exactly what I'm looking for, I want at least 4 day park to park pass with the add on but best I can get is a 3 day pass with add on. If I buy a 4 day pass I have to buy a HHN pass separately and it is much more expensive. I'm going with my wife and two teenage kids so 4 adult tickets. It seems I can buy a 14 day park to park pass in UK for very good price but the add on doesn't include the night I want to do HHN. But im led to believe that if I have any Universal ticket I can add on the HHN night I want when I get over to US. Can anybody confirm this? Thank you in advance.
Love the Magic is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 16, 01:20 AM  
Link to this Post
lisa12000___
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Love the Magic View Post
Hi, just wanted someone to tell me if I can buy the HHN add on when I get to the park for that night? I hope to be there October 14th. My problem is I can't find exactly what I'm looking for, I want at least 4 day park to park pass with the add on but best I can get is a 3 day pass with add on. If I buy a 4 day pass I have to buy a HHN pass separately and it is much more expensive. I'm going with my wife and two teenage kids so 4 adult tickets. It seems I can buy a 14 day park to park pass in UK for very good price but the add on doesn't include the night I want to do HHN. But im led to believe that if I have any Universal ticket I can add on the HHN night I want when I get over to US. Can anybody confirm this? Thank you in advance.
Thats what we did last year, we did it within the park itself - would probably try and go to US prior to the HHN you're going to and get your tickets, it was very easy.
lisa12000___ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 16, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Love the Magic
Getting to know the DIBB

Love the Magic's Reviews
Hi, thanks for reply. My problem is we arrive on 13th and need to go to HHN on 14th as we're meeting up with friends from the States so I'm a bit scared that the evening will be sold out when I get there. Is it possible to call them and upgrade over the phone or email them even?
Love the Magic is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 16, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
lisa12000___
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Love the Magic View Post
Hi, thanks for reply. My problem is we arrive on 13th and need to go to HHN on 14th as we're meeting up with friends from the States so I'm a bit scared that the evening will be sold out when I get there. Is it possible to call them and upgrade over the phone or email them even?
I don't believe there is, we had the same problem as we had bought tickets separately. I know obviously you can buy on the day and i know many dates haven't been sold out on the day, but yours is a weekend date isn't it, not sure i would be able to hold on and would probably end up biting the bullet and just get separate tickets.
lisa12000___ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 16, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Love the Magic
Getting to know the DIBB

Love the Magic's Reviews
Yeah think you're right, I like to be organised so will probably bite the bullet and get tickets in advance. Many thanks again.
Old 14 Sep 16, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
doradaxplorer
Imagineer

doradaxplorer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 21
This will be our first time at HHN this year, we are planning on going only the one night(Sept 29th). We don't really want to go into the park during the day but the express tickets are so expensive so unsure what to do? Anyone having any tips for us first timers?
Thanks
doradaxplorer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 16, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

My countdown seems to be going soooo sloooow this week, hurry up! 😂
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 16, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
bogtrottin
Trying for More Ears

For anyone with Snapchat, fxnetworks have uploaded a tour of the American Horror Story house in California. Looks very scary!

Edited at 09:13 PM. Reason: More info
bogtrottin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 16, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by bogtrottin View Post
For anyone with Snapchat, fxnetworks have uploaded a tour of the American Horror Story house. Looks very scary!
Its the hollywood version but gives you an idea of what orlando's will be like. The universal orlando Facebook page has a preview of ghost town which looks amazing!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread