Notices

Old 4 Sep 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Chloeoey
Proud to wear my Ears

A honeymoon away in Disney world! Oct 2019 - Pre-Trip report

Hello everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read through my pre-trip report! This is my first time doing one and I'm super duper excited to try it out!

So! Who are we?

Me, (the one in the bowtie) I'm Chloe and I'm 28 years old. The bigger Disney fan in this relationship. My partner is Alice who is 24 years old. She's more of a... 7 days to go so it's time to get excited kind of person! We've been together for 6 years and actually went to Disney way back in 2016 with my family (my mums username is Chloeoeysmum if you've seen her about the forum!).

I actually proposed to her back in 2016 at Disney itself, in a more quiet area of the park for privacy. Thankfully she said yes! and 2 months ago in June we actually got married! It was definitely the best day of my life! (hers too!) and now we are finally getting ready to go off on our Honeymoon!

This will be my 4th time going to Disney World and Alice's 2nd time. I'm a little anxious because I've been doing all the planning by myself rather than my Mum doing it all! She's kindly helped guide me through this whole process, which I am grateful for! But all ADR's and FP's booked in and complete! And everything I need to print has been done! So next... A Pre-Trip report!

So! What are our plans?

We are heading off to stay at Coronado Springs for 2 weeks! I'm mega excited because I've NEVER stayed onsite before and I think it's going to make the entire experience even more magical for us .
We've also got the QSDP which is also a first for us too, I've been doing lots of research into what to spend our snack credits on so we are getting the most of out our points!

Also on a side note: I'm actually veggie and my wife is vegan! So this is going to be a very interesting trip. We've (more like me) have done a lot of research into what vegan foods we can have in the parks, and if I'm honest. It's rather a lot! So definitely follow our trip report when we are back for all the tasty food photos!

We've booked flights with Virgin too andddddd have treated ourselves to Premium Economy! It's a first! And will probably be a last... Because I don't think we could treat ourselves like this all the time! I wish we could! I'm really excited for the trip on the plane and the added comfort. I really enjoy travelling, and the journeys there are always the part I'm super excited for!

We've also booked tickets for MNSSHP too!

So that's about it for now!
We fly off on the 3rd of October. I'd love to be able to report whilst I'm there, but I wanna focus on enjoying our honeymoon together! So when I'm back, I'll work through the entire report so I can also relive it myself too!

For now I'm going to wish the next 20 odd days away and sit excitedly awaiting for our travel day!
Thank you for reading everyone!

Edited at 08:45 PM.
Chloeoey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

How exciting! Lovely wedding pics ❤️

We’re at CSR not long after you and am also veggie so will be following your food choices with interest.
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Infact on closer countdown inspection I think we may have a days overlap, we arrive 16th 😊
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Chloeoey
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by nats1211 View Post
Infact on closer countdown inspection I think we may have a days overlap, we arrive 16th 😊
haha yes we return to the uk on the 19th! There's plenty of veggie and vegan options in the park though! Just check out Vegan Disney World and look through their lists!
Chloeoey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Chloeoeysmum
slightly serious Dibber

Chloeoeysmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Now that we have returned I am not jealous at all to see that you have posted a pre trip report! Love you!
:
Old 28 Sep 19, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
DreamsOfOrlando
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Following this! we go to CSR next year as first timers there so very keen to read your trip report. Have a wonderful honeymoon! Xx
May 2020 - CSR and HRH - DH 30th - Covid Cancelled!
February 2022 - Holiday Inn LBV, HRH and Pop - 21 Nights
DreamsOfOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List