Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 18 Jul 19, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

Have a wonderful holiday.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Travel day breakfast

We are currently sat in the airport waiting for our flight which is showing as on time!

I got up around 6.15am after a surprisingly decent sleep! I never usually sleep the night before! We all went to sleep just after 10. I got showered and started getting ready before the others rose at 6.45. The boys both had baths the night before so just brushed teeth washed faces and got dressed. We headed down to the executive lounge for breakfast around 7.15. Not a massive spread but definitely enough. Scrambled egg and bacon were the hot choices along with continental items, toast, fruit, yogurts, ham, cheese, salmon, croissants, etc. I had a bacon on toast and Diet Pepsi.

Evan had scrambled egg on toast. Jacob has just about everything and Dave had bacon sandwich too. Filled a hole and not too heavy before the flight.

We bought a few sandwiches from boots for the flight.

And I have the cool bag packed with goodies!

I’ll post our airline food later 😁

I just love the feel of Manchester airport in T2 everyone has that holiday vibe!

So excited ✈️✈️✈️🎢🎢🎢🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
scojos
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Wow. Will u adopt me that cool bag lmao? Safe travel s
scojos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Have a safe journey.
Old 18 Jul 19, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by scojos View Post
Wow. Will u adopt me that cool bag lmao? Safe travel s
Haha I always take a massive cool bag full of goodies, this one is very tame compared to the amount I usually take! We went to Thailand last October and my mum came she was laughing at my cool bag but she was in there during the flight like Aladdin in the cave and all through the holiday too 😂😂😂
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
scojos
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Haha I always take a massive cool bag full of goodies, this one is very tame compared to the amount I usually take! We went to Thailand last October and my mum came she was laughing at my cool bag but she was in there during the flight like Aladdin in the cave and all through the holiday too 😂😂😂
Is that ur "handluggage" "personal bag" or a 3rd option lol?

Gf and dreading plane food...
scojos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by scojos View Post
Is that ur "handluggage" "personal bag" or a 3rd option lol?

Gf and dreading plane food...
It’s the husbands hand luggage 😜
Old 18 Jul 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
llynnnn
Proud to wear my Ears

Great start, thank you for sharing your trip.
Have a safe flight
llynnnn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Plane food

So the flight food was pretty rubbish! First we were given drinks and pretzels! The kids had cheese and tomato pasta which I pre ordered them kids food. I had the chicken in mushroom sauce which was edible but burnt my tongue! 🙈

I watched the upside and a star is born (for the 100th time love this film!) plus I snoozed and watched modern family!

Jacob made himself a bed on the floor at the back of the 747 where it reduces down to a 2-4-2 config!

The afternoon tea was awful and I’d didn’t eat a thing from it. We had our boots sandwiches instead! 🤢🤢 mozzarella and pesto no thank you!

Landed early into Atlanta at 2.20pm ensuring good time to connect to Miami at 5.11pm! However it’s now 6.30 and we are still sitting in Atlanta airport 😫😫😫 Yep delayed! Supposed to leave now at 7.35pm! The only saving grace is that we’ve managed to have our beloved chick-fil-a thank god or I’d be so mad 😂🙈.

Me and Dave had spicy burger meals, Jacob a normal burger meal and Evan chicken nuggets meal. It’s didnt disappoint. $36.43.

Edited at 11:57 PM.
Old 19 Jul 19, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Hope your onward journey was a good one with no more delays! See you on the other side 😄
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List