Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Oct 19, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
epickles
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

So now I'm even more confused - reprinted everything out, and wanted to send recorded delivery as opposed to the Freepost address. Rang them up to ask for a proper address - only to be told they already have my paperwork. It was worked on yesterday apparently - and that because I'm claiming for 'consequential losses' it's delayed more than the more straight forward forms. The only thing I'm claiming for is the actual flight price, followed by an added £80 transaction a few days later for add on luggage.
I'll be on that phone every day now until my money is back in as I've no idea whats's true and what's not anymore
epickles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
anneeb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by epickles View Post
So now I'm even more confused - reprinted everything out, and wanted to send recorded delivery as opposed to the Freepost address. Rang them up to ask for a proper address - only to be told they already have my paperwork. It was worked on yesterday apparently - and that because I'm claiming for 'consequential losses' it's delayed more than the more straight forward forms. The only thing I'm claiming for is the actual flight price, followed by an added £80 transaction a few days later for add on luggage.
I'll be on that phone every day now until my money is back in as I've no idea whats's true and what's not anymore
I know that when I phoned last week I was told that they hadn't got my paperwork, then phoned a couple of days later and it seems that they had received my paper work when I had phoned up previously
anneeb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Gemini157
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

This is on my October statement, so it seems they are looking into this.

This month's updates
Your disputed transaction(s)
Please be aware that the disputed transaction(s) totalling
£1,979.96 are included in your new balance. However, they've
been excluded from any interest charges and your minimum
payment due.

(Although they are in fact not included in this month's balance, as were paid off months ago!

Edited at 10:41 AM.
Gemini157 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

Apparently when I called they couldn’t tell me if my paperwork had been received due to the demand , which sounds ridiculous , told to phone back in ten days if I haven’t heard anything.

I’m not worried how long it will take to sort, just wanted confirmation of the paperwork.

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

We sent ours earlier this week. We’ve claimed for our flights and for a seat upgrade that we paid for at a later date.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemini157
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I had a response to my Secure Message to Barclaycard. They confirmed that my form was there and the Dispute Team are handling it.
Gemini157 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
epickles

I wanted to call them again today to reconfirm that they definitely had my paperwork, but didn't have time. Will try tomorrow morning.
epickles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
epickles

So - update. I have just spoken to someone at the Disputes team who have confirmed 100% that they do have my paperwork. The delay for me is because they assumed I was claiming 'consequential losses' for the prepaid seating (paid by debit card). They would have released the funds if it was just the flight and luggage transactions (paid on Barclaycard) I was claiming for. I have received a refund for the debit card payment from my bank, so they have now updated my file and sent to the escalation team. Hopefully it will be in my account in a few days. Hope others are also having some luck at long last
Old 15 Oct 19, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
anneeb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by signtalker View Post
Apparently when I called they couldn’t tell me if my paperwork had been received due to the demand , which sounds ridiculous , told to phone back in ten days if I haven’t heard anything.

I’m not worried how long it will take to sort, just wanted confirmation of the paperwork.

Jules
They can see if your paperwork has been received, also if it's being worked on. It sounds like you got the person that I spoke to at first that said my paperwork hadn't been received, then I phoned back and it appears it had been received and being worked on.
anneeb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
epickles

Originally Posted by anneeb View Post
They can see if your paperwork has been received, also if it's being worked on. It sounds like you got the person that I spoke to at first that said my paperwork hadn't been received, then I phoned back and it appears it had been received and being worked on.
Exactly the same situation here - was told it wasn't received, then phoned to double check and it was there. Even triple checked this morning and definitely there