Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Old 13 Jan 20, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Hils18
Trainee Dibber

Parking Permit

Hi, I have just filled out the form for the permit, took a picture of it, along with both sides of the badge and passport, and sent it off.
My worry is, im not that up together with sending emails or anything computer related. Will the pics that I sent in a attachment be ok? Many Thanks.
Hils18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
tinky
I have Ears

should be, we had no trouble at all, obtaining a temp hang tag for my son.

Edited at 08:35 PM.
tinky is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 20, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

if the pictures are not good enough (readable enough) they will send you an email requesting to resend those they have not managed to "read"

happened to me once when my passport scan was done in too low a resolution.

so wait until you hear from them, you'll soon receive an email
2 possibilities
1 they tell you it's ok, and call for payment, with a date if you're too early, or 2 they'll tell you if a document needs resending, in which case try and take a better picture, or use a scanner (or ask someone if you know of someone who has one, nowdays printers often have scanning capabilities)
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
chris123armit
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Where did you send your application pls?... mine has just bounced back as email not known
Old 21 Jan 20, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
whelley wigan
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by chris123armit View Post
Where did you send your application pls?... mine has just bounced back as email not known
I had the same issue today. Someone kindly summarised the process and gave this email address to submit completed forms to (ppc@octaxcol.com), unfortunately this bounced back. The FLHSMV website states that forms must be submitted "in-person or by mail to a motor vehicle service center". Has anyone managed to submit the forms electronically recently?
Old 21 Jan 20, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfans
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm interested in this too as we go in 24 days and I have a blue badge and would prefer to avoid a visit to the office
Old 21 Jan 20, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
chris123armit
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Got mine sorted today... sent it all to

ajreyes@octaxcol.com

Put a covering note to say the other address bounced it back...
Good luck!
Old 21 Jan 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
VicStar
VIP Dibber

Thank you Christine, the blue badge arrived today so I need to sort out the Florida version, but wasn't sure if it was too soon. I think we both travel the same day (my flight is 4/4?) so I'll get onto it if you've done yours
VicStar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
chris123armit
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by VicStar View Post
Thank you Christine, the blue badge arrived today so I need to sort out the Florida version, but wasn't sure if it was too soon. I think we both travel the same day (my flight is 4/4?) so I'll get onto it if you've done yours
Yes I thought i was a little early but we got an email to ask to ring to make payment (DH did that while I was at work) think it takes about a week to arrive...see you in the parking bays 😉
Yes travel on the 4th too from BHX
Old 22 Jan 20, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
tinky
I have Ears

Originally Posted by whelley wigan View Post
I had the same issue today. Someone kindly summarised the process and gave this email address to submit completed forms to (ppc@octaxcol.com), unfortunately this bounced back. The FLHSMV website states that forms must be submitted "in-person or by mail to a motor vehicle service center". Has anyone managed to submit the forms electronically recently?
The mail address we sent our info to was this one pppc@octaxcol.com . Was all sorted and paid within a couple of days, temp hang tag arrived a week or so later
tinky is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List