Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Jan 20, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
loopylola
Excited about Disney

Mobile To book the bubble or not!

We are booked to travel the begining of October, I've been planning this trip for a while and when I found out about the bubble I decided as a special treat I would book seats in the bubble on our outward flight. Just read all the hype and thought as it's not alot more expense I'd go for it. However now our flights are booked the bubble only has 3 spare seats and they are not together so I've booked us in regular economy.
I keep checking incase anyone cancels but I guess it's not likely. There are bubble seats available on the return flight but thinking it wouldn't be the same on the way home. What are people's thoughts? There's only 3 of us so not alot extra expense although I suppose it would be an extra £100 to spend in parks if you put it that way!
loopylola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

I would do it, for the way home. Its quieter up there so you may have a better chance of a decent sleep on the overnight flight, and if you don't sleep, you get the experience of the bubble just like on a day flight .
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
I flew with Virgin for the first time last year and paid extra to sit in the bubble and so glad we did. It was so quiet and we had loads of space and excellent service from the cabin crew. We've just booked our flights for this year and have paid again for seats in the bubble.

I probably wouldn't go for the 3 split seats on the way out if I were you but if there are 3 seats available together for your return flight I would go for it.
Old 14 Jan 20, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
willow
Imagineer

Definitely! It might be your last chance as they are taking those planes out of service.

Indian Creek 2004,Radison 2005
Indian Creek 2007,Calabry Park 2009
Lake Wilson Preserve 2011,2013, 2015,2016,2017,2018, 2019,2020
willow is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
molly48
Excited about Disney

I would we booked it both ways but changed the plane on way and doesn't have the bubble on this one 😢 Going home hoping with it being quieter my grandaughters will sleep better 😀

1995 /1998 Disney All star music 1997 Quality inn plaza 2000 Caribbean beach 2004 Calabay parc
2005 southern dunes 2007/2008 Indian creek villa
2015 Avanti hotel / 2018 dibb villa Solterra. Port Orleans french quarter 2020
molly48 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrspodington
Getting Excited

I've booked the bubble for our upcoming trip having previously flown in it on our last trip. In fact I opted for the later flight out of Manchester as the earlier one didn't have any bubble seats left.

I wouldn't choose the three split seats on the way out but would be jumping on the bubble seats coming home, the bubble is so quiet and I feel you get a more personalised service from the crew as its such a small cabin. Also as others have said the planes with the bubble are being retired soon so this might be your only chance to experience it.
Old 15 Jan 20, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Firsttimers2018
Getting Excited

Mobile

We did the bubble both ways on our first trip with virgin. Loved it. Doing it again this year. We are a party of 3 and i could only get a 2 and a 1 on the way out so we took it. All sitting together on way back.
Firsttimers2018 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
pluto99
Very Serious Dibber

sorry to jump on but do the last row recline in the bubble, thanks
pluto99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by pluto99 View Post
sorry to jump on but do the last row recline in the bubble, thanks
Yes they do
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
juniperbush123
Gone all Goofy

The bubble is a game changer, book it while it lasts!
juniperbush123 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List