Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Jun 20, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
golfer66
Serious Dibber

golfer66's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Virgin cancelling flight

Virgin tweeted this morning that all flights from Glasgow will be cancelled till the 31st March 2021 . Feel totally gutted as we have already changed from this year too next and no way do I want too have too do a flight with stops with our GD . After a replies with complaints they are now saying it’s getting reviewed .
golfer66 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

We are the same, booked on 17th March which is cancelled, our return is fine on 2nd April but need to get there first. They're moving us on to LHR flight but we have to pay to get to London. Going to head down the night before but its taken my excitement away again. Booked this flight 2 days ago after our last ones were cancelled.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
g1970
Imagineer

g1970's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Yeah I've just had email through

Is it worth rebooking with TUI for similar dates?
g1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve not had an Email yet but my flights have now disappeared from the Virgin app:-(. What are they offering instead as I don’t want to fly indirect if I can help it? Can I get a full refund? Xx
Old 20 Jun 20, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by emmsy View Post
I’ve not had an Email yet but my flights have now disappeared from the Virgin app:-(. What are they offering instead as I don’t want to fly indirect if I can help it? Can I get a full refund? Xx
Yeah you're eligible for a refund. We fall on the cusp (our flight home I think will be first direct home on 2nd April) so moving outbound to Heathrow, not ideal but I'm glad of the direct home.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

Is this official as we,re booked for March 27th?

Moved to then from October this year which I,ve not cancelled yet, its now showing indirect flights with two changes so looks like I wont need to cancel and hopefully redeem our deposits
JayPR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida White
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I’ve just had one was doing a two Centre holiday Atlanta then Orlando 24 October but all Atlanta flights cancelled until 26th October.
Florida White is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Oh no! I've not received anything yet. Have they said why they're cancelling the Glasgow flights?
Old 21 Jun 20, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
golfer66
Serious Dibber

golfer66's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Seen people saying they have received emails saying that there flights were cancelled . But Virgin still saying it’s getting reviewed .
golfer66 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by golfer66 View Post
Seen people saying they have received emails saying that there flights were cancelled . But Virgin still saying it’s getting reviewed .
Glasgow flights are cancelled until end of March 2021. It’s all over VA twitter
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List