Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Apr 20, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
julie b
Imagineer

Jet 2

Anyone heard anything from Jet 2 yet about cancelled holidays?
I’ve been reading some people that were due to travel June getting refunds.also some people who’s holiday date has passed not hearing anything yet! ..

I was due to go middle May and not heard anything yet,It’s really frustrating that you cannot contact them as they are not taking phone calls..
julie b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Feebee2
Imagineer

I was supposed to travel on March 30th. I think they refunded yesterday as I got an email with all the booking details but a minus amount in the total column (sometimes I wish I was better with words!)
I can't check unless I phone the bank and that could take hours so I'm waiting for the statement to come through.
Feebee2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
RM2016
Imagineer

RM2016's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Yes my son was due to go to Magalluf in June, 10th. Cancelled last Wed, money back on Fri.
RM2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
julie b
Imagineer

Originally Posted by RM2016 View Post
Yes my son was due to go to Magalluf in June, 10th. Cancelled last Wed, money back on Fri.
Hi did they contact your son or did he phone before lines were cut off..
Or did they just refund?
julie b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I was meant to fly to Cyprus on Wednesday this week. It was cancelled and said to wait for them to contact me. I waited around 10 days then emailed the special assistance team (disabled person in party) they asked if I would consider rescheduling over email I said no I wanted a refund and got it 3 days later. All done via email.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
It was a package holiday with jet2 holidays not just flights
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Got our flight money back for a trip that was meant to be Friday.
Old 13 Apr 20, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
julie b
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
I was meant to fly to Cyprus on Wednesday this week. It was cancelled and said to wait for them to contact me. I waited around 10 days then emailed the special assistance team (disabled person in party) they asked if I would consider rescheduling over email I said no I wanted a refund and got it 3 days later. All done via email.
Hi we have a disabled person in our party...my dad had a stroke.and early dementia ...can you pm me the email you used please as dad getting a bit distressed bit all...
Old 13 Apr 20, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
julie b
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
It was a package holiday with jet2 holidays not just flights
Hi ours is a package holiday May for a week...£2947..
Old 13 Apr 20, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

Not heard anything yet, we were due to fly 30th may to Gran Canaria. I filled out a form to say i Would think about a holiday for next year so long as it were like for like for no extra cost. Not heard a thing yet 😞

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List