Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Feb 15, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

My card ran out on 31/1/15 & after e-mailing the relevant documents across I've had confirmation of renewal of membership & that a new card is being processed
Now that's sorted I'm attempting to move my shares out of motley fool into Halifax (as they are changing service providers & introducing a quarterly charge!)
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 15, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by tinker82 View Post
Now that's sorted I'm attempting to move my shares out of motley fool into Halifax (as they are changing service providers & introducing a quarterly charge!)
That's good news that they have sorted your card!

If you're wanting to move your shares from one broker to another, and if you have purchased some of the rights issue shares the other week, then I'd wait a week or so.

Officially, the new shares should still be showing as a separate line of stock until next Friday (20th). They should then be merged into the one EDL.PA stock y the beginning of the following week, which will then make it easier, and possibly cheaper, to move to another broker. This is because some brokers charge a fee for each line of stock that you have when transferring out (and sometimes in too).
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 15, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by keiko315 View Post
That's good news that they have sorted your card!

If you're wanting to move your shares from one broker to another, and if you have purchased some of the rights issue shares the other week, then I'd wait a week or so.

Officially, the new shares should still be showing as a separate line of stock until next Friday (20th). They should then be merged into the one EDL.PA stock y the beginning of the following week, which will then make it easier, and possibly cheaper, to move to another broker. This is because some brokers charge a fee for each line of stock that you have when transferring out (and sometimes in too).
Thanks for the advice, luckily it's free for me to transfer out at the moment due to the changes & Halifax don't charge for transferring in I'm gonna post the form in the morning so by the time it gets processed it'll probably be Friday anyway!
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 15, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
kempydee
Being a bit Goofy

kempydee's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 2
Just an update, Im in DLP now and received an email saying my current photo id for my membership card did not conform?!
Apparently you now need a photo for the membership card.
Going to cityhall shortly to ask, only thing I can think of is I renewed my AP yesterday and they used the same photo as last year... Perhaps its all linked and my photo is a bit too smiley?!

Anyone who has recently renewed been asked to upload a photo to their "personal space" on the shareholders website?
kempydee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 15, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by kempydee View Post
Just an update, Im in DLP now and received an email saying my current photo id for my membership card did not conform?!
Apparently you now need a photo for the membership card.
Going to cityhall shortly to ask, only thing I can think of is I renewed my AP yesterday and they used the same photo as last year... Perhaps its all linked and my photo is a bit too smiley?!

Anyone who has recently renewed been asked to upload a photo to their "personal space" on the shareholders website?
Yes the photo has been required for some time now. At least for renewals over the last year anyway. I did for mine in July last year. I used just a normal photo from my camera roll on my phone, ( actually a photo with a celeb and cropped the celeb out) and mine was very cheesy grin smiley so no idea what's wrong with yours.

Unless you haven't actually added a photo at all? And that's why it won't conform as there's no photo there. Nothing to do with AP as I don't have one. Shareholders is completely seperate.

Edited at 11:06 AM. Reason: To add
cazspence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 15, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi @kempydee,
Sorry, I didn't fully understand the question when I replied to you on twitter.
If you didn't include a photo with your application to renew, it will have been automatically rejected because the cards now have photos on them.
I know that you can add one to your profile by simply logging into the Shareholders Website and uploading it there.
I did the same as @cazspence and sent a photo from my phone camera.
Once they receive your photo (and quite possibly another application - which again can be done online), then I'm sure that they will quickly process your renewal.
Old 18 Feb 15, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
kempydee
Being a bit Goofy

kempydee's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by cazspence View Post
Yes the photo has been required for some time now. At least for renewals over the last year anyway. I did for mine in July last year. I used just a normal photo from my camera roll on my phone, ( actually a photo with a celeb and cropped the celeb out) and mine was very cheesy grin smiley so no idea what's wrong with yours.

Unless you haven't actually added a photo at all? And that's why it won't conform as there's no photo there. Nothing to do with AP as I don't have one. Shareholders is completely seperate.
Ahhh that explains it thanks... didnt know about the photo. So as I've never uploaded one I guess thats why I dont conform!
Might take one with Mickey in the park tomorrow and use that!
Thanks again
kempydee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 15, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
kempydee
Being a bit Goofy

kempydee's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by keiko315 View Post
Hi @kempydee,
Sorry, I didn't fully understand the question when I replied to you on twitter.
If you didn't include a photo with your application to renew, it will have been automatically rejected because the cards now have photos on them.
I know that you can add one to your profile by simply logging into the Shareholders Website and uploading it there.
I did the same as @cazspence and sent a photo from my phone camera.
Once they receive your photo (and quite possibly another application - which again can be done online), then I'm sure that they will quickly process your renewal.
No worries, its hard to explain on twitter with so few characters.
I didn't know you needed a photo now. So will upload one with Mickey tomorrow :0)
Didn't bother with cityhall its had a queue out the door all day. Parks are v. busy but have managed my goal of getting on Ratatouille. Loved it.
Old 19 Feb 15, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post

I had an email today from Halifax so logged in and there was £30 available to withdraw so I did...I think my shares are still there but I don't know why I'm keeping them as I won't be renewing.
Old 19 Feb 15, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Jen78
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princess_chazy View Post
I had an email today from Halifax so logged in and there was £30 available to withdraw so I did...I think my shares are still there but I don't know why I'm keeping them as I won't be renewing.
Thanks for that, I've just checked mine and I had 30 quid too..
I'm selling my shares too as I think when they redo the shareholders club the benefits aren't going to outlay the costs
Jen78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread