Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 17 Jan 21, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

The outlets stores dont sell mainline stock it is all items specifically made for outlet shops hence why there cheaper - there not made to the same high standard and don’t have as much detailing ( though still perfectly acceptable) to get the real deal Michael Kors your better going to tj maxx,Ross dress for less or checking the clearance sections in Macys and bloomingdales
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 21, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
huglinson
Apprentice Imagineer

You can do virtual shopping atm at the outlets here. I just got a new mk handbag posted to me for £120
Paris 13
huglinson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 21, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by chrisxal View Post
Do you have a car? There are several around but nothing on your door step, there is one close to the Mall at Millenia, just pass the big Target, there is another just past the Florida Mall on Sandlake road, there is one not too far from the Vineland Outlets, just north of the outlets and another one at the bottom of 535 on the 192, another one not far from the Loop, they are all within about a 10 mile drive from you.
Sorry to hijack OP, but I’ve a handbag addiction but never heard of Marshall’s!

I’m staying at universal if I get to go this year so there’s a Marshall’s near Mall of Millenia? That would be really close for me.. is it like a department store? What type of brands do they have? I’ll be going just after thanksgiving, do they do Black Friday deals?

Sorry for all the questions, I’m now planning more spends!
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 21, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post

I’m staying at universal if I get to go this year so there’s a Marshall’s near Mall of Millenia? That would be really close for me.. is it like a department store? What type of brands do they have? I’ll be going just after thanksgiving, do they do Black Friday deals?

Just had a look and it looks like there is one by Millenia Mall . I love Marshall’s , I got my best haul ever at the one in Boston . I think if you go in with just browsing in mind then anything else is a bonus 😉
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 21, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

They also sell them in the strangely named Burlington Coat Factory.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 21, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Just had a look and it looks like there is one by Millenia Mall . I love Marshall’s , I got my best haul ever at the one in Boston . I think if you go in with just browsing in mind then anything else is a bonus 😉
Ooooh exciting! Thank you even more reason now to be excited for my holiday going ahead
Old 14 Mar 21, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Ooooh exciting! Thank you even more reason now to be excited for my holiday going ahead
I never come home without a bag , it’s holiday law for me 😂
Happy shopping 🛍
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 21, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
I never come home without a bag , it’s holiday law for me 😂
Happy shopping 🛍
Sounds like a good tradition! I was planning a Mall of Millenia day anyway as I love all the shops there and of course the Cheesecake Factory so it won’t be a hardship to go to another department store.

I always check out the outlets but I didn’t see many styles I liked last time. I love going solo though as there’s no one to complain how much time I spend shopping
Old 14 Mar 21, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

You have to have a good rummage through , Ross dress for less and TJ Maxx are all under the same umbrella , there are plenty around Orlando put your accommodation zip code into their site to find those nearest to you .
Defibately great for bedding , especially Ralph Lauren , towels handbags , men’s clothes ( I Don’t have any luck with the ladies stuff a bit too bright for me )DH has Levi’s, sketchers shoes , Ralph Lauren and Tommy hilfiger shorts , fit flops, trainers , make up - including urban decay and benefit
I left a stunning Marc Jacobs black leather bag on the shelf last year as I couldn’t make up my mind, £200 but i think it was about $800 on the website 🥲if you see it buy it because when you go back it will be gone 😔
This was all in either Marshall’s or Ross dress for less

Edited at 02:17 PM.
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 21, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Do you really want to spend a day of your holiday looking for a bag for your friend? More the point do your family?

Sorry but I always say no to friend requests for shopping, too much hassle!
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List