Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 18 Sep 20, 06:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by willow View Post
Couple things from Etsy that I’ve bought for unique presents. For the sign I did Disney Springs and for the cuff links I used my husband home town and the football stadium for the team he supports.

etsy/uk/listing/5915...search_click=1

etsy/uk/listing/1764...76408302&bes=1
Jennifer, these are both beautiful gifts! The signs are awesome and the cuff links are so clever.

Edited at 06:34 AM.
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
So I have just picked this up in navy for DS13 for Christmas. I thought is would be perfect for Christmas/winter (super snuggly!) and I may even buy it for my own bed!

Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Not entirely unique, but am thinking of getting my 2 eldest DD a portable photo printer each. I thought of also getting a nice album to go with it so they can stick their photos in as memories.
This Kodak one is only £69.99 on Amazon, and has good reviews - and even with an extra pack of printing cards, is still cheaper than the HP Sprocket. They could even use them to create unique photo gifts for friends birthdays in the future.
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Michyloulou View Post
Not entirely unique, but am thinking of getting my 2 eldest DD a portable photo printer each. I thought of also getting a nice album to go with it so they can stick their photos in as memories.
This Kodak one is only £69.99 on Amazon, and has good reviews - and even with an extra pack of printing cards, is still cheaper than the HP Sprocket. They could even use them to create unique photo gifts for friends birthdays in the future.
What a really clever and practical gift! I am terrible at printing photos and this would be a great way to make sure you could always print out your favourite pics. I would imagine your DD’s would love it.
Old 23 Sep 20, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
So I have just picked this up in navy for DS13 for Christmas. I thought is would be perfect for Christmas/winter (super snuggly!) and I may even buy it for my own bed!

Thank you Sparksy, I have just asked my partner to order us a set (can’t wait for Christmas!)
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by StorybookCircus View Post
Thank you Sparksy, I have just asked my partner to order us a set (can’t wait for Christmas!)
You are welcome! I said to DH today that I may give it to DS before Christmas :d I hope you love yours
Old 24 Sep 20, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Following on from the snack bowl tip, I just ordered one of these each for my boys with their names and ”snacks” engraved. 14cm diameter, £14 each from Etsy.

Old 24 Sep 20, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Originally Posted by willow View Post
Couple things from Etsy that I’ve bought for unique presents. For the sign I did Disney Springs and for the cuff links I used my husband home town and the football stadium for the team he supports.

etsy/uk/listing/5915...search_click=1

etsy/uk/listing/1764...76408302&bes=1
I LOVE those cuff links! Brilliant ideas.
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 20, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Tigger71 View Post
Following on from the snack bowl tip, I just ordered one of these each for my boys with their names and ”snacks” engraved. 14cm diameter, £14 each from Etsy.

Tigger that is awesome! I love personalised gifts and this would be fab alongside a couple of bags of their favourite snacks. Love it
Old 25 Sep 20, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

Not a unique gift but I've just got my daughter-in-law Cards against Disney