Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Aug 16, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
margy
Very Serious Dibber

margy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
oh thank you so much you have made the grand kids so happy I've had to take a screen shot so they can keep looking at the pics lol it will keep them happy for weeks now
margy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 16, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Behappy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by margy View Post
oh thank you so much you have made the grand kids so happy I've had to take a screen shot so they can keep looking at the pics lol it will keep them happy for weeks now
Aww you're very welcome 😄
Old 21 Aug 16, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
looblylou
Earning More Ears

I think they dont like to publish a definite menu in case they have to make an operational change (or if they run out of something) - that can attract complaints so it is easier not to publish / promise anything and just have menu examples listed

Im a fussy eater too (well - im anti-mushroom) - they always seem to sneak mushrooms into things where they have no business being! I once had a thai curry on a plane that had mushrooms in it - who would have suspected!?!? My pet hate is when you ask them what is in the meal and they glare at you like you are stupid Ive given up on chance now and eat before I fly (although I always manage the pudding... )
looblylou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 16, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
margy
Very Serious Dibber

margy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
lol you must be so unlucky with the mushrooms but they should know what inside there meals , i mean what if your allergic to them. the kids just like to see the food long before they get on the plane simply just so they can look at it and they check the menu hundreds of times to make sure it matches the pics lol
margy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 16, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread