Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Nov 16, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
Been looking at wine package, so that's good to know thanks and soda packages for the teens. Crikey ot all adds up ey? But it's something different to do I suppose - who knows we may like it and become coverts!
I did the same .. looked at another cruise line as it was 'cheaper'. Trouble is, that when I added on everything I normally do or get included with DCL, it was less than $150 cheaper. Not worth it for me.
Old 14 Nov 16, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
I did the same .. looked at another cruise line as it was 'cheaper'. Trouble is, that when I added on everything I normally do or get included with DCL, it was less than $150 cheaper. Not worth it for me.

Maybe DCL for us another time (if we like our first cruise that is!) because we've just decided this last week or two to try book a cruise for this coming April, so not as much choice available as if booking a long way out I presume.

We are hopefully booking tonight when hubby gets in if it's still available - Eeeeeeeeek!
A balcony cabin, and so much for a little wine package LOL - We are now going all out now with all inclusive drinks package including priority boarding, a massage in the Spa and flexi dining

Like you say when you add up all the bits to do one thing sometimes it's just easier to do something else entirely!

I hope we like it!
Exciting!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 16, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 16, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post

Maybe DCL for us another time (if we like our first cruise that is!) because we've just decided this last week or two to try book a cruise for this coming April, so not as much choice available as if booking a long way out I presume.

We are hopefully booking tonight when hubby gets in if it's still available - Eeeeeeeeek!
A balcony cabin, and so much for a little wine package LOL - We are now going all out now with all inclusive drinks package including priority boarding, a massage in the Spa and flexi dining

Like you say when you add up all the bits to do one thing sometimes it's just easier to do something else entirely!

I hope we like it!
Exciting!
I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time, no matter what the cruise line.