Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Apr 07, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydreamer
Apprentice Imagineer

Pirates Night

Hi all

thought I'd let you know that we are all going to get dressed up for Pirates night on ship. You should have seen DH's face when I showed him his outfit. He looked mortified. Got plenty time to convince him he should wear it. Got a good deal on the 4 outfits from a company online. Will post a pic of us all from the cruise. Long time yet though!

Jackie
disneydreamer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 07, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Bob_and_Dawn
Imagineer

Bob_and_Dawn's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Will look forward to seing the photo. We can't decide if we should plan Palos for pirates night.

Dawn
Old 19 Apr 07, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
We are not getting dressed for Pirates night. Look forward to your piccies Jackie
Old 19 Apr 07, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
rylisal
Imagineer

Wouldn't have got my dh or ds1 dressed up, although they did wear their Bandanas for a while at least!
Good for you though getting into the spirit of things!
Remember to leave some room for the late night Buffet, it looked SOoooo good but we were too full from dinner & booze to appreciate it-Will make sure next time!
Miami 1991(honeymoon!),Quality Inn Int Dv 1992,Buenaventura lakes Villa 1993,Quality Inn Int Dv 1995,Quality Inn Int dv 1997,Days Inn Lakeside 2000,Masters Inn Maingate 2002,Ramada Plaza MGate 2004, Liki Tiki Feb 2007 & Disney Wonder Cruise,DLP Feb '08,Terre Verde,DCL & Indian Shores Oct '08,Canada Aug09,June/July '10 CP & RPR, Feb/Mar '14 Mystic Dunes, Unversals RPR & POR, June/July '16 Florida road trip Sept '18 DLP!
rylisal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 07, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post

No way will I get DH in a pirate costume - best I can hope for is picking up some some kind of Pirate T shirt in DTD, although hes happy to play the part of a pirate when it comes to drinking rum...

Bob & Dawn- you cant miss pirate night! its supposed to be really good fun with fireworks later on and everything!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 07, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Sue F
Imagineer

Sue F's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DD has just taken delivery of a pirate hat, eyepatch and skull necklace for her costume on Pirate night - all purchased from Ebay for the grand total of £12!

I have warned her that she may well be the only one dressed up on the night (I have heard that not many people bother on the 3 night cruise). I think she's looking forward to all the attention

Now all I have to do is figure out how to pack a 3 corner pirate hat, complete with red feather trim, into our suitcase!
Old 21 Apr 07, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Bob_and_Dawn
Imagineer

Bob_and_Dawn's Reviews
Originally Posted by CBR600 View Post
No way will I get DH in a pirate costume - best I can hope for is picking up some some kind of Pirate T shirt in DTD, although hes happy to play the part of a pirate when it comes to drinking rum...

Bob & Dawn- you cant miss pirate night! its supposed to be really good fun with fireworks later on and everything!
If we go Sam we will be dresses up as pirates, we certainly dress for MNSHP. The problem is if we want to eat at Palo we will have to choose a meal to miss elsewhere.

Dawn
Old 21 Apr 07, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Karen Mouse
Imagineer

Karen Mouse's Reviews
I've bought my hubby and Pirates of the caribean t shirt off ebay and an eyepatch and bandana.

ds will be in his proper pirate outfit and I have a pirate t shirt, big white skirt, banada, big gold earrings etc.

Apparantly they make quite a nice fuss of you when you get your photo taken with Mickey in his pirate outfit if you are dressed up
Old 21 Apr 07, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Sue F View Post
DD has just taken delivery of a pirate hat, eyepatch and skull necklace for her costume on Pirate night - all purchased from Ebay for the grand total of £12!

I have warned her that she may well be the only one dressed up on the night (I have heard that not many people bother on the 3 night cruise). I think she's looking forward to all the attention

That is what I have been reading too Sue. Your DD's costume sounds good, hope she has a great night. Look forward to the photo's.
Old 21 Apr 07, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazzy
Imagineer

Mazzy's Reviews
What happens on Pirates Night then? DD is mad about Pirates of the Caribbean so this may sway her!

PREVIOUS TRIPS:
WALT DISNEY WORLD:
Dolphin:
MAY 1999, SEPT 2003, XMAS 2005, AUG 2007, APR 2008, APR 2009
Port Orleans Riverside
NOV 2000,
Port Orleans French Quarter APR 2005, OCT 2006
Polynesian: FEB 2007
Caribbean Beach SEPT 2008
DISNEYLAND PARIS: SEPT 1999, JAN 2002, MAY 2006
DISNEYLAND RESORT CALIFORNIA:
AUG 2007, JULY 2010
Mazzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread