Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 6 Mar 13, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Irishrover View Post
I have to say Deb (scottish wee) is a fabulous lip reader and can make herself understood very easily, she can even understand my geordie accent.
We have had many a funny conversation, particularly about Shameless

Bren
I can second that .. All of the Scottish Wee family can lipread really well (DS Keith doesn't need to as he is hearing).

I can do 'my name is J O A' but I wanted to learn a bit more as DeafJeff is on our 4 night Med cruise and it's always nice to try something new!
Old 6 Mar 13, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
MRAven
Very Serious Dibber

Part 4 Nice, that's what ? 2000 posts more or less

Joa, if you have a Wedding day please update first post itinerary as

Day 7 - Wedding Day 9 am

And please include the whole Bats Clan on the Manny's Wristbands, adults and children (if any)

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
I'll hopefully know with how my jeans are fitting.

Chatter on then!
Jeans stretch, if you really really want to loose those stones buy a pair of very cheap jeans 2 sizes smaller and try them on twice a day, in the morning and at night before bed time. Set a goal to make them fit you. Once they do, buy a new pair of that same size but this time designer and expensive jeans to celebrate your new size. You will never want to regain the weight otherwise you will loose the expensive jeans. The cheap jeans should never leave the house.

Edited at 06:06 PM.
MRAven is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 13, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Originally Posted by offtoseemickey View Post
Hi everyone, Welcome to Part Four!

I saw you guys talking about learning BSL on the other thread, funnily enough I was thinking about learning a few weeks ago. I've been watching a couple of videos on youtube. I'd love to be able to say and understand a few things on the cruise! Wish me luck!

Michala
Good Luck... some people find easy and some people find hard...

woman faster learn than men!
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 13, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Originally Posted by Irishrover View Post
I have to say Deb (scottish wee) is a fabulous lip reader and can make herself understood very easily, she can even understand my geordie accent.
We have had many a funny conversation, particularly about Shameless

Bren
Oh thank you and yes I can lipreading, sign and sing if I get drunk

Remember my husband is from Sunderland! also his mum Lilian too... she still have strong english accent

shameless of Paul... shame he left Shameless and Ian still watch it omg...

Scottishwee35
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 13, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
FairyMagic
Excited about Disney

All done, all transferred to Part 4.
A certain Chas and Dave song may be suitable for us lot *Rabbit, rabbit rabbit, yak yak rabbit yak*!

On the wedding dress front, I feel slightly better now after a few comments last night from family/close friends who have seen the photos.
I'm on day 3 of better eating and it's going really well ... I have an incentive to lose half a stone before Wales and although I don't weigh myself, I'll hopefully know with how my jeans are fitting.

Chatter on then!
PART 4 ALREADY

Joa, I am sure that with all the excitement of the cruise and the wedding to look forward to, you will achieve your goal as you know how great it will all be, anyway a bride always looks beautiful
I loved trying on wedding dresses when I got married, although I bought mine in the first shop that a tried, now the shoes were a different matter, could not find any that I liked
FairyMagic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 13, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
FairyMagic
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by MRAven View Post

Day 7 - Wedding Day 9 am

And please include the whole Bats Clan on the Manny's Wristbands, adults and children (if any)

Jeans stretch, if you really really want to loose those stones buy a pair of very cheap jeans 2 sizes smaller and try them on twice a day, in the morning and at night before bed time. Set a goal to make them fit you. Once they do, buy a new pair of that same size but this time designer and expensive jeans to celebrate your new size. You will never want to regain the weight otherwise you will loose the expensive jeans. The cheap jeans should never leave the house.
. This is a great idea!
FairyMagic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 13, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by MRAven View Post

Day 7 - Wedding Day 9 am

I don't buy designer clothes Manny ... it's cheap jeans only in this house!
Are you upset or relieved about your President dying? It's been all over the news here and it looks like 50/50 on whether people are upset or not.

Originally Posted by FairyMagic View Post
PART 4 ALREADY

Joa, I am sure that with all the excitement of the cruise and the wedding to look forward to, you will achieve your goal as you know how great it will all be, anyway a bride always looks beautiful
I loved trying on wedding dresses when I got married, although I bought mine in the first shop that a tried, now the shoes were a different matter, could not find any that I liked
MMMmmmm shoes!
Old 6 Mar 13, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
brody-maddison
Imagineer

brody-maddison's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Just a quick question: do Disney give any OBC on the repeat bookings? I'm sure that was a benefit of booking onboard but can't really remember.
Old 6 Mar 13, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
MRAven
Very Serious Dibber

I don't buy designer clothes Manny ... it's cheap jeans only in this house!
Are you upset or relieved about your President dying? It's been all over the news here and it looks like 50/50 on whether people are upset or not.
Thank you for your concern.

It's actually more like 55/45 according to the past presidential elections. And as I will never be happy for someones death I must say I dodn't feel sad for him.

Now, back to cruise wedding talk, You do the Jean diat I mentione. If you don't buy designer jeans then go for something else, anything two sizes less to celebrate achievement.
Old 6 Mar 13, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkers
Imagineer

Wow thread four, you all do talk a lot

Today I feel so much better, finally took the courage to ask my manager for the beginning of term off and she said yes ! " you do so much for me, so how can I say no"

Joa you will look fab I am sure

Hilton Head April 2018
China & Japan Sept 2018
Portugal Oct 18
Tinkers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread