Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Aug 16, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post

ADR vanished - help!

We had a 9.10pm reservation for the California Grill on the 1st of September for our party of five. I was just going through all our reservations and copying the confirmation numbers over to the Dibb holiday planner when I noticed it had disappeared.

I called Disney and they looked around the system and couldn't see any trace of it at all. They did tell me that I had a reservation for one person showing up early evening two days earlier that I know I didn't make and which wasn't listed in MDE. If I hadn't have called I would not have known about it and found myself charged for a missed sitting.

Anyway, as they couldn't find anything, and there is currently no space for us, we are out of luck. My tip for anyone else sorting ADRs, make a note of the confirmation numbers right away as you make the booking.

We watched Wishes from ground level on Main Street last year, as it is doubtful we'll get into the Grill now, can anyone recommend somewhere else different and worthwhile to watch it from please?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 16, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
WeluvDisney2016
Excited about Disney

WELSHMUM on here has had the same issue but with all of her adrs. She has rung Disney as she has her confirmation emails and they are looking into it for her. Might be worth you calling them back and informing them that your not the only one.
WeluvDisney2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 16, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

Mobile

Exactly the same thing has happened to me today but ALL of mine have disappeared!

I'm waiting for a phone call from a manager tomorrow but they are trying to sort things out in the mean time.

Disney were great and couldn't apologise enough. I've got some of my original ADR's rebooked but main ones like CRT, BOG, Disney haven't been able to re-book.

Hope you get it sorted!
Old 21 Aug 16, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Crikey, I don't feel so bad now having only lost one. I'll give them a call back, but as long as nothing happens to the rest I'm not going to get too hung up on it now.

Fingers crossed you get the rest of your reservations back.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 16, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread