Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 21 Jan 20, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

August three week trip thoughts please on first draft

Hi, we have a split trip in August, five days on site at POFQ and it’s our first time on site. We have two nights booked at Royal Pacific and rest in a villa (16 days) It’s two adults, two children (9 and 6) This is our third trip to Florida. We have the DDP for five days. I’ve put in what I know but I need to fill in other days. When to watch parades, evening fireworks, more park visits. Ensure we have enough rest time. Daughter is autistic, we will use DAS for her. We won’t be able to do full park days.

Can anyone help?

Wed August 5th- travel to LGW studying at Premier Inn
Thur 6th - fly with Virgin. Check into pofq.
Fri 7th MK breakfast at Crystal Palace. Morning at MK
Sat 8th- AK Tuskers House lunch
Sun 9th- HS in morning in an attempt to do GE. Sci fi diner. Maybe book it for later and have resort pool time in the afternoon .
Mon 10th MK book BOG for breakfast then late afternoon book story book dining
Tue 11th check out, either Ohana or garden grill for breakfast. I will take kids onto Epcot, DH collect car. Possibly buy car seats unless we take trunki seats with us.
Wed 12th- villa
Thurs 13th water park TL
Fri 14th
Sat 15th
Sun 16th
Mon 17th check into Royal Pacific
Tue 18th RPR
Wed 19th check out of RPR
Thur 20th rest day
Fri 21st sea world
Sat 22nd
Sun 23rd
Mon 24th
Tue 25th MNSSHP from 3pm villa in morning
Wed 26th- kids choice
Thur 27th home

Thank you
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Andi
VIP Dibber

I don’t think you will get much studying done at the premier inn lol

It looks good to me, the only thing might possibly be HS at a weekend could be absolutely heaving. Ok I know it will be extremely busy anyway because of GE but think a weekend might be worse.

DVC - Animal Kingdom Lodge

International Drive 2002, All Star Movies 2005, Renaissance at Seaworld 2008, Rosen Plaza & POFQ 2010, Saratoga Springs Resort 2012, Hotel New York DLP 2013, Rosen Plaza and Old Key West 2014, AKL, BLT & SSR July 2015, Crowne Plaza NYC, AKL, Cabana Bay, AKL Nov 2017, Crowne Plaza NYC April 2018, Rosen Plaza, AKL and GFV August 2018, Australia Nov 2018, RCI Cruise August 2019, Rosen Plaza, Pop Century August 2022
Andi is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

I’d definitely take your own trunki car seats if you can less hassle then having to buy some.

I’m not a huge fan of Tusker house for anything other than breakfast, I just find the food really under par. There are some fantastic quick service place for lunch at the AK, again this is a personal opinion.

And I’d agree that avoiding HS at the weekend might be a better idea.
Old 21 Jan 20, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

I would swap Fri 7th MK breakfast at Crystal Palace with Mon 10th MK book BOG.
You will be up early and can use the BOG breakfast advantage to get on 7DMT.
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
I’d definitely take your own trunki car seats if you can less hassle then having to buy some.

I’m not a huge fan of Tusker house for anything other than breakfast, I just find the food really under par. There are some fantastic quick service place for lunch at the AK, again this is a personal opinion.

And I’d agree that avoiding HS at the weekend might be a better idea.

Have you used the trunki seats. Do they have a good capacity?

Also what TS would you recommend for our AK day? Tuskers house was more for the characters and to get out of the sun! Or do you think we pick a TS for somewhere else. 1900 was on our list but I scrapped it after watching dfb blog.
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 12:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post
Have you used the trunki seats. Do they have a good capacity?

Also what TS would you recommend for our AK day? Tuskers house was more for the characters and to get out of the sun! Or do you think we pick a TS for somewhere else. 1900 was on our list but I scrapped it after watching dfb blog.
We’ve used them before with no complaints (but I’m not an over packer) with six children we take what we need and no extras.

I would stick to a quick service at Animal kingdom to be honest, such a fabulous amount to choose from.

Maybe use your last credit for a restaurant at Disney springs on the last day? Your DDP expires at midnight. With your kids ages maybe rainforest cafe? Though my odd bunch love Ragland road x