Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 18 Feb 20, 05:51 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

We’ve done two three night cruises and enjoyed them both. I would do it again. It’s ideal in the middle of a WDW trip as a relaxing break.

Re the poster currently on board. Let the waiter know you aren’t happy. They rely on their tips and good reviews and should bend over backwards to give you good service.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Jet
Imagineer

We done a three night cruise in the Med on the Magic with our Dgds...they were only young and it was just enough.
We all really loved it...the ship ...the food ...the service ...entertainment and places to visit off the ship.
It gave us a really good taste of what a Disney cruise was like... which made us book two transatlantics for the following years.
Jet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 20, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeymouseears
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
We’ve done two three night cruises and enjoyed them both. I would do it again. It’s ideal in the middle of a WDW trip as a relaxing break.
Hi I was looking at a cruise and stay for next year in september
the options are
3 nights Fri - Mon
4 nights Mon - Fri

I was previously told by a travel agent that they can only add the cruise after a stay, so the only option for us would be a 3 night stay
But you mention a middle of the trip cruise, so we could do the 4 night - how do you get transfers back and forth in the middle?

We would be going Sat (flight) to return flight on a Monday
mickeymouseears is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 20, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

I didn’t book with a travel agent. We just booked the hotels and cruise that we wanted.

We drove to the cruise ship and parked at the port but you can get a transfer from a WDW hotel.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 20, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickeymouseears View Post
Hi I was looking at a cruise and stay for next year in september
the options are
3 nights Fri - Mon
4 nights Mon - Fri

I was previously told by a travel agent that they can only add the cruise after a stay, so the only option for us would be a 3 night stay
But you mention a middle of the trip cruise, so we could do the 4 night - how do you get transfers back and forth in the middle?

We would be going Sat (flight) to return flight on a Monday
Transfers are easy as you just select where you want them to. Some TAs seem to restrict to our end of holiday which is a pain and leaves you with an entire last day stuck at the airport. It might be worth seeing if they can do a 3 centre holiday i.e. one hotel then cruise then a second hotel. They may just not advertise it or push it but if you ask they might be able to sort.

If you are doing Disney transfers then you select where they pick you up and where they drop you off in terms of Disney hotels so that's not a problem. If using a private transfer you should have the same freedom. Obviously if you do the car hire route then you are driving so no problems.
Old 14 Apr 20, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeymouseears
Excited about Disney

Thanks!
mickeymouseears is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 20, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Gward
Getting Excited

Mobile

Hi, I looked at doing a 3 night Disney cruise and the cost was around £4,000. This was based on 2 adults and 2 children in August in an inside cabin. Is this the going rate?
Gward is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmickey
Very Serious Dibber

That price sounds terrible. I’m paying £2150 for 2A1C for 4nt Bahamas next August in cat 8A
mrsmickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List