Notices

Old 23 Feb 20, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

So looks like the Flower and Garden booths have finally been released so I've had to edit my list as a few things aren't there anymore

I've updated my snack list spreadsheet too.

Flower and Garden

The Citrus Blossom - Crispy Citrus Chicken with Orange Aoli and Baby Greens
Citrus Shortcake - Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream, Citrus Crumble

Northern Bloom - Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon
Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables≈

The Honey Bee-Stro - Honey Tandoori Chicken Flatbread with White Cheddar Cheese, Charred Vegetables, Clover Honey Sour Cream and Micro Citrus Greens
Local Wildflower Honey-mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream garnished with Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses and Petite Lavender Shoots

Lotus House - Szechuan Spicy Red-braised Beef Shank over Rice
House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons≈

Bauernmarkt - Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce
Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream
Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries

Primavera Kitchen - La Regina “Margherita”: Rustic Italian Flatbread, Vine-ripened Tomatoes, Whole-Milk Mozzarella, Parmesan and Basil

Hanami - Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Coconut Rice garnished with Whipped Cream, Berry Sauce Drizzle and Toasted Coconut

Fleur De Lys - Tarte au Oignons: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a flaky Pastry Crust
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

What a shame that some of the things you wanted to try aren't available anymore.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jothp View Post
What a shame that some of the things you wanted to try aren't available anymore.
It is I've downloaded the Food and Wine app which also shows all the Flower and Garden food so I don't think I'm going to print the F&G stuff in a list, just the other snack credits.

The kids ended up with a snow day yesterday, all exits from our town were blocked as we're in a valley and the hill roads out had broken down lorries and cars due to the snow Chris managed to get into work about 11.30. He came back early to build a snowman with Noah. I went out to see them had a bit of a play and went running to come inside slipped and wrecked my ankle The pain was excruciating, after an hour or so in A&E they don't think it's broken, but they have discovered I have an extra bone growing in my foot/ankle so I need to rest it for 48 hours and I'm back next week to see the consultant, if they discover anything on it in the mean time they'll give me a call so I think it's just a bad sprain. Definitely not what I need just before starting a new job and I have a time constraint case study next Wednesday which I need to be in Uni for so hopefully I can drive by then!

My ankle currently resembles a pudding fingers crossed it starts to ease soon x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh no. Fingers crossed it starts to get better soon.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh no! That sounds painful! Hope it’s feeling better soon and is not too sore
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Oh crikey Kelly. I hope it doesn't stay swollen for too long. It must be very painful. Sending hugs x

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

get well soon!
Old 27 Feb 20, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Ouch 😬 hope your ankle is feeling better soon!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Thank you all. It's still swollen and a sore but I can weight bear on it as long as I keep it flat and don't twist I'm working from home today as I didn't want to attempt to get in to Uni. Everyone's been great helping out though including the kids. I've almost resigned myself to getting a pass on this exam/study next Wednesday. I've only had 1 lesson, Monday's was cancelled because of the snow, obviously I'm not in today and I'm not in Monday as I have a Dr's appointment on the morning and a CAMH's appointment for Caitlin at lunch time so no point going in at 1.30pm when lectures end at 2.

Just waiting for my references to come back then hopefully get a start date for the job X
Old 5 Mar 20, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Is your ankle any better? Hoping the exam went well on Wednesday!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List