Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 26 Feb 20, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nannad View Post
I know, I just love 5he music, makes me feel happy when I am feeling down. As she is dvc owner she keeps loads of ears and sunglasses in her trunk, makes me feel like a stalker, definitely know too much, ha ha
We can be stalkers together 😂🤫 do you know if that's an actual song or did Victoria make it? Oh I know what you mean that song makes me burst with excitement at the thought of going back. I love how she does a mix of walking/shops including prices/rides and food plus lots more. I feel I get a lot out her vlogs.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

Ha ha Yes, I don’t know the song, but when my daughter hears it she knows what I am doing, when you read some comments, she is not everyone’s cup of tea, but I like her blogs and have got a lot of info, next week I am going to cut the neckline on some t’shirts, cos I don’t like them high either, so will h@ve to search that one out. She has been very ill, so good on her to carry on blogging
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nannad View Post
Ha ha Yes, I don’t know the song, but when my daughter hears it she knows what I am doing, when you read some comments, she is not everyone’s cup of tea, but I like her blogs and have got a lot of info, next week I am going to cut the neckline on some t’shirts, cos I don’t like them high either, so will h@ve to search that one out. She has been very ill, so good on her to carry on blogging
Aww I didn't know shes been not well what a shame. Her mum makes all her outfits and does a fab job of them. I had a look on YouTube for the song only but couldn't find it.
Old 27 Feb 20, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes she makes lovely things, and ears to match, yes it was something to do with her brain and balance, so things were not good for a while, sometimes she makes reference to it when she walks and gets tired,so she is doing really well
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

She does do really well with long mornings and late nights. I love how shes flexible and realistic whilst in the parks.

It's great how she let's you see the prices on items in the shops. I watched her vlog about how she can afford to go so often and got good tips from it.