Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 28 Feb 20, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Sending both you and Izzy lots of love, hoping the feeding tube does the trick and she can be home again very soon.

I know that I speak for everyone when I say that your Dibb family are always here for you xxx
m

Here here - I echo every single word .

Sending you both positive vibes and my very best of wishes that the PIC goes well and she regains strength very soon )I feel sure she will)

Hugs MF x
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Lots of love to you all xx
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by hermione25 View Post
Izzy and I are so very touched by all your kind thoughts and messages. Thank you.

Unfortunately the tumour in Izzy’s jaw is both very painful and limits the opening of her mouth to just 5mm. This means that since her diagnosis she has dropped to just 5 stone 11lbs, despite trying her very best to eat.

Today the nutrition team have admitted her to hospital to feed her via a PICC for a couple of weeks. Hopefully she’ll put on enough weight to be able to tolerate a general anaesthetic and they can fit a permanent feeding tube in her tummy so we can manage her nutrition without the pain and stress we’ve had over the past few months.

Fingers crossed that by the time she’s home again in a few weeks, she’ll be feeling much stronger and able to enjoy doing more things together as a family (including Saturday Night Takeaway )

Once again thank you everyone who takes the time to like and post messages. They really do mean a lot, especially when I’m awake in the early hours and life can seem very dark xx
Big hugs to you and Izzy,I hope the feeding tube soon gets Izzy’s weight up and she’s home with you again.

We are always all here to chat and support you. Are you having any support or counselling to help you as a family cope? I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you all, trying to be strong for Izzy yet having to deal with all the emotions. I know it’s heartbreaking to see your child ill and suffering 😢 Do take care of yourselves too xxx
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Beanie1
Proud to wear my Ears

So sorry to hear that Isabel has been admitted but if she can gain some weight that would be a positive outcome. So hard for you and it is difficult to find words of comfort.Thinking of you all, please keep us updated.
Her hair looks so beautiful. Sending love and hugs. Xx
Beanie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Thinking of you all, it is amazing what a difference the PIC will be able to make to Izzy & I'm sure she will get her weight back up quickly once things are sorted for her. We are ALL with you Amanda & those of us who have been where you are know how very hard it is to keep that smile on your face all the time & thinking positive & showing it to your loved one. You are doing so well & our thoughts and prayers are for you personally as well as for your beloved Izzy. X
Old 28 Feb 20, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Sending love to you and Izzy. Hope she's doing a bit better and home again soon. X💕
Old 28 Feb 20, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Sending you all lots of love 💕
Hope the PICC and IV feeding goes well x
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Hope the IV feeding goes well and Izzy gains weight to progress to a feeding tube. Thinking of you and sending hugs
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Mobile

Sorry to hear about Izzy's set back, really hope she is able to put weight on and get some strength back, so she can have her feeding tube. Thinking of you all, take care of yourselves, love and hugs. Xx
Old 29 Feb 20, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Sending my love and prayers💕💕💕💕
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List